Love Me If You Dare
Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the visionary mind of director Yann Samuell comes France's hit comedy! (taglines)
- I wanna be a cream puff.
- Julien Jeanvier: [talking about Igor the gym coach] And how big are his biceps again?
- Sophie Kowalski: Bigger than your brain
- Julien Jeanvier: And you like this guy?
- Sophie Kowalski: As a second choice [starts walking towards Igor]
- Julien Jeanvier: [shouting] Second choice... who's your first? Sophie...
- Julien Jeanvier: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Aurélie Miller: Yes.
- Julien Jeanvier: Naive
- Sophie Kowalski: Don't say a word. Let me talk. You missed me? Because I missed you. You're a real tyrant. It's so hard to be mad at you. But don't kid yourself, I still am. I want to talk and forget the game, just for once. Like my dress? I hesitated. Nabbed it off my sister. She has another red one, like a thermonuclear bombshell... That's the one I should've worn. I must've spent... three hours in front of the mirror. But I got there, see? I'm pretty. You better like it, or I'll kill you! [stops the man she is talking to]
- Sophie Kowalski: No, wait... Where was I? The problem is, that... even if you said, "I love it," I wouldn't believe you. Julien, I no longer know when you're playing or not. I'm lost. Wait, I'm not finished. Tell me you love me. Tell me, because if I tell you first, I'm afraid you'll think it's a game. Save me... I beg of you.
- Julien Jeanvier: You know... there were lots of things I was game for that you never said.
- Sophie Kowalski: Like?
- Julien Jeanvier: Eating ants... insulting the unemployed... loving you like crazy.
- Julien Jeanvier: Being an adult means to have a speedometer that marks 210 and not driving over 60.
- Julien Jeanvier: [as Julien is fleeing from the police] Sophie was back in the game! Pure, raw, explosive pleasure! Better than drugs, better than smack! Better than a dope-coke-crack-fix-shit-shoot-sniff-ganja-marijuana-blotter-acid-ecstasy! Better than sex, head, 69, orgies, masturbation, tantrism, Kama Sutra or Thai doggy-style! Better than banana milkshakes! Better than George Lucas's trilogy, the muppets and 2001! Better than Emma Peel, Marilyn, Lara Croft and Cindy Crawford's beauty mark! Better than the B-side to Abbey Road, Jimmy Hendrix and the first man on the moon! Space Mountain, Santa Claus, Bill Gates's fortune, the Dalai Lama, Lazarus raised from the dead! Schwarzenegger's testosterone shots, Pam Anderson's lips! Woodstock, raves... Better than Sade, Rimbaud, Morrison, and Castaneda! Better than freedom, better than life!
- From the visionary mind of director Yann Samuell comes France's hit comedy!
- Are you game?
- Guillaume Canet - Julien Janvier
- Marion Cotillard - Sophie Kowalsky
- Thibault Verhaeghe - 8 year old Julien
- Joséphine Lebas-Joly - 8 year old Sophie
- Emmanuelle Grönvold - Julien's mother
- Gérard Watkins – Julien's father
- Gilles Lellouche – Sergei Nimov Nimovitch
- Julia Faure - Sophie's sister
- Laetizia Venezia - Christelle Louise Bouchard
- Élodie Navarre - Aurélie Miller
- Nathalie Nattier - 80-year-old Sophie
- Robert Willar - 80-year-old Julien
- Frédéric Geerts - Igor
- Manuela Sanchez - Teacher
- Philippe Drecq - School headmaster