Major League II
Major League II is a 1994 sequel to the 1989 film Major League. Major League II stars most of the same cast from the original, including Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger, and Corbin Bernsen. Absent from this film is Wesley Snipes, who played Willie Mays Hayes in the first film and who by 1994 had become a film star in his own right. Omar Epps took over his role.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
[Rick Vaughn is pitching to Jack Parkman during practice]
- Jack: What do you call that garbage?
- Rick: It's called the eliminator.
- Jack: The eliminator huh?
- Rick: I've got another one I'll show ya. You get a piece of it, I'll let you name it.
[Vaughn pitches and Parkman hits the ball out of the park]
- Jack I'd, uh...call it the masturbator.
- Rube: Women: you can't live without them, and they can't pee standing up.
- Rube: Hey, Pedro, guess what man? I'm on the rooster!
- Jake: Rube, you look at Playboy all the time, don't you?
- Rube: I don't just look at it. I read the articles.
- Jake: Sure you do.
- Rube: I do. I especially like it when they mention the girls' interest, like Betsy loves surfing.
- Jake: You even memorize them?
- Rube: Yeah, I guess I do.
- Jake: Bingo.
- Jack: I'm the only winner on this team. The rest of them, they're losers. Either by choice, or by birth.
- Rube: Wow, Willie's really got some power.
- Lou: Off a guy who'll be bagging groceries in a couple of weeks!
- Harry Doyle: You know I used to hate Parkman when he was with the A's It's funny how a new uniform can change your attitude about a guy. [Covers the Microphone so the audience can not hear]
He's still a dick.
- Harry Doyle: Of Course he could be pointing at the Left Fielder.
- Harry Doyle: Up comes Phillepe Aguilar, a dangerous righthanded batter. Oh Shit. If that's not Shaquille Oneal in left, that baby's outta here.
- Harry Doyle: And Taylor is sending up.....Roger Dorn?? Dorn is 0 for the century against this guy, with several foul tips.
- Harry Doyle: Obviously Taylor's thinking.... I don't what the Hell he's thinking.
- Harry Doyle: And it looks like Hayes is trying to hit Vaughn, and why not everyone else in the league does.
- Harry Doyle: And Hayes steals second, I'm surprised he still remembered where it was.
- Harry Doyle: I wanted to see his movie, but it was only out for two and a half hours. I did hear however that it was in focus.
- Harry Doyle: Dynamite drop in Monty, that broadcast school has really paid off.
- Harry Doyle: I don't know how this guy keeps his mind on Baseball with the Paternity suits and all.
- Monty: I think those are parking tickets.
- Harry Doyle: Somebody caught it, and the Indians win the division.
- White Lightning: Mine fell the hardest.
- Black Thunder: Mine are the deadest.
- Rube Baker: Who are they?
- Jake Taylor: They are our Center Fielder.
- Lou Brown: This team has completely lost its focus.
- Roger Dorn: You think April is too early for a Roger Dorn night?
- Lou Brown: We won a game yesterday, if we win one today that's two in a row. If we win one tomorrow that's called a winning streak. It has happened before. SO LET'S SEE SOME HUSTLE! SO LET'S JACK IT UP A LITTLE!
- Lou Brown: Taylor it's not your job to make excuses. THAT'S ALL YOU GUYS DO GOOD. IT'S EITHER A LEG THING. OR A SPIRITUAL THING. OR A PHYSCHOLOGICAL THING. OR A HEART ATTACK.
- Jake Taylor: Who used heart attack?
- Lou: Me.
- Lou Brown: I LOVE THIS SHIT. I MAY MOVE TO ENGLAND. YEAH!
- Willie Mayes Hayes: If the gutless wonder doesn't have to pitch, why should I have to run?"
- Rick Vaughn: Who you calling a gutless wonder? Tin Man.