Markus Alexej Persson (born 1 June 1979), also known as Notch or xNotch, is a Swedish video game programmer and designer who founded the video game company Mojang alongside Carl Manneh and Jakob Porser in late 2010. Persson's principal venture for founding Mojang was Minecraft, a W:First-person game sandbox video game that has gained popularity and support since its tech demo in 2009.
- Mansplaining is a sexist term designed to silence men via gender shaming.
- Selectively choosing what gets condemned and forcing people to join sides while hiding behind semantics is pure evil.
- In response to the Silence procedure phrase "qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit" (Thus, silence gives consent, when he ought to have spoken and was able to) (14 August 2017) 
- David Eddings: I'm afraid that ignorance, hate, racism, and violence will be exacerbated by silence. If speaking out is not an answer then what is?
Markus Persson: Reading up on history, thinking for yourself, and not being an idiot.
- In Twitter (14 August 2017)