Michael Winner (30 October 1935 – 21 January 2013) was a British film director and producer.
- An OBE is what you get if you clean the toilets well at King's Cross station.
- On turning down an OBE for his work in campaigning for the National Police Memorial .
- I don't want to do something for the sake of it. I am prepared to wait. If I wait until I am buried, too bad.
- On regularly being asked to re-make Death Wish .
- I ALWAYS LIKED MR STALIN
- On being asked who his favourite Communist dictator was .