Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb is a 2014 American comedy film directed by Shawn Levy and written by David Guion and Michael Handelman. It is the sequel to the 2006 film Night at the Museum and the 2009 film Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian. The film was released on December 19, 2014, by 20th Century Fox. It is the third and final installment of the trilogy.
- These guys depend on me.
- You can't change the plan unless you check with the people who are financing the plan which is, last time I checked, your mother and I.
- I mean, get the degree, then take a break.
- Smile, my boy. It's sunrise.
- Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer!
- Laa: Dada!
- Larry Daley: No, no, I'm not your dada. Yes, we look similar.
- Laa: Dada.
- Larry: No touching. [he slaps Laa's hand] Stop it.
- Sir Lancelot: Sir Lancelot, at your service.
- Teddy: Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States of America.
- Lancelot: I have no idea what that means.
- Jed: Where the heck are we?
- [The Pompeii volcano starts to erupt.]
- Octavius: Ohh... Pompeii.
- [They run away in the Pompeii exhibit as lava comes after them.]
- Jed: This is the last round up!
- [The lava comes close to them until Dexter the monkey pees on them and the lava to save them.]
- Octavius: We must never speak of what happened here today.
- [Dexter pees on them again.]
- Jed: Come on, that wasn't necessary!
- Pharaoh: You are speaking to the Pharaoh. Kiss my staff!
- Larry: Oh, uh... is it okay if I don't?
- [From trailer]
- Sir Lancelot: You always put the monkey in charge?
- Larry: Oh, he's not in charge, we're just following him.
- Sir Lancelot: That's what being in charge means.
- [From trailer]
- Teddy: Never run from a big cat, Lawrence.
- [Larry turns on his flashlight to make the lion statues chase it.]
- Jed: You can't ambush me with that kinda cute!
- [From trailer]
- Larry: You know what you have to do?
- Laa: Stay.
- Larry: That's right, just make sure she stays in there.
- [Laa is blocking the security guard door]
- Tilly: You better let me out! What are you staring at? What, have you never seen a gorgeous woman before... who could be a model if she didn't love pizza so much.
- Larry: [noticing that it's almost morning and sighs as Teddy approaches his inanimate horse and turns to face him] I guess this is it.
- Teddy: Indeed. And I know young Nick will do great things.
- Larry: Yeah, he's uh... Ready to take on the world all by himself.
- Teddy: Then you've done your job. You've done your job. It's time for your next adventure.
- Larry: [feeling uneasy] I have no idea what I'm gonna do tomorrow.
- Teddy: How exciting.
- Larry: [smiles sadly as he watches Teddy mount his horse] Bye, Teddy.
- Teddy: Farewell, Lawrence. [draws his sword; it looks as though he's gone dormant, and then shouts at Larry, who jumps, causing Teddy to laugh] Bully! Gotcha! [laughs] Smile, my boy. [looks out at the illuminated window] It's sunrise.
- [Larry looks at the window as Teddy returns to his usual pose, and looks back just in time to see Teddy go dormant permanently, marking the end of him and the other exhibits coming to life at night]
- Ben Stiller — Larry Daley, Laaa
- Robin Williams — Teddy Roosevelt, Voice of the Garuda
- Owen Wilson — Jedediah
- Steve Coogan — Octavius
- Ricky Gervais — Dr. McPhee
- Dan Stevens — Sir Lancelot
- Rebel Wilson — Tilly
- Skyler Gisondo — Nicky Daley
- Rami Malek — Ahkmenrah
- Patrick Gallagher — Attila
- Mizuo Peck — Sacagawea
- Andrea Martin — Rose (Archivist)
- Ben Kingsley — Merenkahre (Ahk's Father)
- Rachael Harris — Madeline Phelps
- Matt Frewer — Archibald Stanley
- Dick van Dyke — Cecil Fredericks
- Mickey Rooney — Gus
- Bill Cobbs — Reginald
- Brennan Elliott — Robert Fredericks
- Anjali Jay — Shepseheret (Ahk's Mother)
- Crystal the Monkey — Dexter
- Brad Garrett — Voice of Moai
The magic never ends.