Olympus Has Fallen
Olympus Has Fallen is a 2013 action thriller film about a Secret Service agent removed from the Presidential Detail that must save the President who has been taken hostage after a group of terrorists seize control of the White House.
- Directed by Antoine Fuqa. Written by Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There is a saying in Korea; saying something a hundred times is not as good as living it once.
- [Agent Roma is the last Secret Service agent left alive in the White House. He crawls on his hands and knees.]
- Agent Roma: [weakly; into his radio microphone] Olympus has fallen! Olympus has fallen! Olympus has fallen!
- [A terrorist prepares to shoot Roma. Roma flips to the supine position and kicks the terrorist behind the knee, causing him to stumble.]
- Agent Roma: FUCK YOU!
- [Roma shoots the terrorist though the head with his pistol. Another terrorist unloads his submachine gun into Roma, killing him. At the Command Post, an agent sees that the last active agent is dead.]
- Command Post Agent: [disbelieving] They've taken the White House...