Princess Caroline of Monaco
Princess Caroline of Monaco (born Caroline Louise Marguerite, 23 January 1957), is the eldest child of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and the American actress Grace Kelly. She is the elder sister of Prince Albert II and Princess Stéphanie of Monaco. Until the births of Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques of Monaco in December 2014 she had been heir presumptive to the throne of Monaco since 2005, a position which she previously held from 1957 to 1958. She is the mother of Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre Casiraghi and of Princess Alexandra of Hanover.
- It was important to talk about the students and put their work forward and the light on them.
- My mother wore these in a relaxed, family context. It was a more informal side which of course had no reason to be seen or shown in other exhibitions.
- There are two words I hate and despise and don’t want to hear: red carpet and iconic.
- It wouldn’t bother me at all if I weren’t Princess Caroline of Monaco. I prefer to be at home with my husband and children than attacked by photographers. I’m just the sister of the future Prince, and my children come first. I work my schedule around them.
- Quoted in People magazine, 15 October 1990
- Encyclopedic article on Princess Caroline of Monaco on Wikipedia