(Redirected from Punctually)
Quotes about punctuality:
- "I give it as my deliberate and solemn conviction that the individual who is habitually tardy in meeting an appointment, will never be respected or successful in life."
- "I have always been a quarter of an hour before my time, and it has made a man of me."
- "Unfaithfulness in the keeping of an appointment is an act of clear dishonesty. You may as well borrow a person's money as his time."
- "It is no use running; to set out betimes is the main point."
- "I could never think well of a man's intellectual or moral character if he was habitually unfaithful to his appointments."
- "The main problem with punctuality is that there is rarely anyone there to appreciate it."
- Klopsch, Louis, 1852-1910 (1896). Many Thoughts of Many Minds.