Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There were lots of celebrities at my fight. I heard through the grapevine Michael Caine was one...and not a lot of people know that!
- Ricky Hatton 
- Brock's a big bloke, isn't he? If you found him in bed with your girlfriend, you'd tuck him in!
- I was leaving the hotel to get to the fight when my phone went and someone said 'Hello Ricky, it's Tom'. I said 'Tom who?' and when he said 'Tom Jones' I told him to eff off! I thought it was a wind-up!
- I have always really liked Tom Jones and I can't wait to see him in action. One thing is for sure, I would rather be singing for a living than getting punched on the head.
- Ricky Hatton reveals he has two front row tickets for a Tom Jones concert 
- I've been giving a little gamble on the roulette and just sitting having a coffee with the fans, chatting away.
- Ricky Hatton commenting on Las Vagas 
- I’ve got a problem with my legs, they just can’t walk past a chippy.
- Ricky Hatton has his demons too 
- I've got a lot to prove because of the criticism over my weight and moving back down a division.
- Ricky Hatton on the criticism which hes been receiving 
- Winning the IBF title was the greatest night of my life. To give it up outside the ring is truly painful.
- Ricky lets his feelings be known 
Ricky on other boxers (Sourced)
- He was very awkward, he was swaying back from the punches and that made it very difficult to nail him.
- If you want to watch two guys knock hell out of each other, watch us.
- It will be an honour to share the ring with José. You only become a great fighter if you share the ring with other great fighters, and that is exactly what José is.
- Hatton praising José Luis Castillo's talent in the ring. 
- I gave him a look that said 'go on, get up if you want some more'. I've thrown a fair few benders like that in other bouts but to do it against someone of his experience is a bit special.
- Hatton retains his IBO light welterweight title and seems pleased with his efforts in the fourth round over Mexico's Jose Luis Castillo. 
- He is doing the show 'Dancing with the Stars' and that's how he's boxing.
- Hatton insulting Floyd Mayweather Jr before their clash on the 8th Dec. 
Other boxers on Ricky(Sourced)
- Ricky Hatton ain't nothing but a fat man. I'm going to punch him in his beer belly when I see him.
- When I retire, I'll get Ricky Hatton to wash my clothes and cut my lawn and buckle my shoes.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr talking the talk 
- The Ricky Hatton that beat Kostya Tszyu in 2005 can beat Floyd Mayweather,he was so focused and in such amazing physical shape that he would have given anybody at that level a tough time.
- Ricky Hatton cannot fight. He cannot box. He throws one punch at a time and then holds. There is no skill to what he does in the ring.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr describing Hattons boxing ability after Hatton mentioned that his next fight could well be against him.