Rugrats Go Wild
- Spike: "Woof! That's right, I said woof!"
- Tommy: It's Nigel Strawberry!
- Spike: I ate one of Chuckie's diapers once and, let me tell you, that is spicy.
- Chaz: [as a 40-foot wave approaches the ship] We're going to need a bigger boat.
- Spike: Could you give a dog a little warning? I'm trying to do my business here.
- Eliza: Oh, I'm so sorry.
- Spike: You know, it's funny. For a minute there, I thought I actually heard you talking to me. You talking to me? Are you talking to me?
- Eliza: Yeah, I can talk to animals. It's a long story.
- Spike: Hey, chimp boy. Will you stop worrying? I know all about cats with a capital "K". Sit on a window sill, hack up a fur ball... Oh! That is very ferocious!
- Eliza: Spike, this isn't your regular housecat.
- Spike: They all twich their whiskers. One whisker at a time, just like you and me.
- Spike: I am Spike. Full name: Down, Spike. Down! Get off that couch!
- Spike: Well, Eliza. As dog as my witness, I will never lose my babies again!
- [The Rugrats meet Donnie for the first time. They assume that he's Chucky since he's wearing his clothes.]
- Phil: [Confused] Since when did Chucky started talking backwards?
- Nigel: Heavens, what a fall. I must get to those babies. [A coconut falls and hits Nigel's head and Nigel falls]
- Susie: [echoing] Are you okay, Mr. Strawberry?
- Nigel: She called me "mister". Silly Billy. I'm only this... [makes a three] ...many years old.
- Eliza: What happened?
- Debbie: I was taking care of this island princess and...
- Eliza: What's she doing in the bathysphere?
- Debbie: [scoffs] I didn't say I was taking care of her *well*.
- Howard: You mean we're marooned? With no food? How soon before we all turn cannibal? I have to get out of here!
- Betty: Sooo... Swiss Family DeVille, he's not.
- Didi: We have to find something to eat. All I saved are a couple of jars of baby food.
- Howard: [cheerfully] I never knew strained peas and apricots went so well together...
[after dropping her cell phone into the ocean]
- Charlotte: [screeches] Phone overboard! Phone overboard!
- Drew: [after Charlotte pushes past him] CHARLOTTE, FORGET THE PHONE!!
- Charlotte: JOHNATHAN!!!!!! [Charlotte begins to dive in but Betty stops her just in time]
- Eliza: Debbie, you are so self-centered.
- Debbie: [shrieks] I AM NOT!
- Debbie: [suspiciously] You sure know an awful lot for an "island girl".
- Angelica: Well, see. A TV washed up on the beach one time, and the island king made the whole tribe watch it.
- Debbie: [after a long pause] Cool!
- Stu: It's obvious... the first thing to do is build a signal fire.
- Drew: You know what else is obvious? You're an idiot.
- Howard: Well, I'm going to use the 7 kid-free days to re-shape my physique!
- Betty: It could happen. The earth was created in 6.
- Howard: Captain Stu, I can't hold the wheel!
- Drew: Will you stop calling him Captain?! He has no idea what he's doing!
- Stu: I do so!
- Stu: Does anybody know where the brakes are on this thing?
- [Marianne Thornberry films oysters spewing water]
- Marianne: Well, it's not a clouded leopard, but at least I'll have a film of something.
[Donnie runs past with Howard chasing him.]
- Marianne: Donnie!
[The grownups stop and see her filming]
- Marianne: What? This is supposed to be a deserted island.
- Charlotte: Oh, thank heavens! We're part of an elaborate television stunt designed to humiliate us.
- Marianne: Who are you?
[They all begin talking at once]
- Marianne: Hold it! My name is Marianne Thornberry. From the nature show?
- Didi: We're shipwrecked.
- Betty: Can you help us, Marianne?
- Marianne: Of course. Our camp is nearby.
- Stu: Behold, fellow islanders! I, Stu Pickles, I have built us a radio!
- Didi: Stu, who's watching the kids?
- Stu: Oh, Angelica said she'd take care of them.
[The grownups gasp in terror and begin scrambling around, looking for their children]
- Kira: Chuckie?!
- Didi: Oh, this is very strange. I feel like this has happened before.
[Eliza and Spike watch them run around in circles]
- Spike: (sighs) Look at them...chasing their own tails. If only I could tell them that it doesn't work. I know, I've done it. I've chased my tail a million times. It does not work.
[Stu's coconut radio begins to pick up static]
- Stu: It's getting a signal!
- Marianne: I'm very impressed.
- Didi: Oh, Stu's an inventor. Runs an ad in the shop-and-buy.
- Marianne: (to Debbie and Eliza) Girls, have you seen some children?
- Debbie: Just a bossy three-year-old who has delusionals of being a princess.
- Charlotte: Angelica!
- Angelica: (on radio) I'm the boss of this bathy thing!
- Debbie: That's her!
- Susie: (on radio): We haven't moved a bit, Angelica.
- Didi: That's Suzy!
- Debbie: She must've turned on the radio in the bathysphere.
- Marianne: A three-year-old's driving the bathysphere?!
- E.G. Daily as Tommy Pickles
- Nancy Cartwright as Chuckie Finster
- Kath Soucie as Phil, Lil and Betty DeVille
- Dionne Quan as Kimi Finster
- Cheryl Chase as Angelica Pickles
- Tara Strong as Dil Pickles
- Cree Summer as Susie Carmichael
- Melanie Chartoff as Didi Pickles
- Jack Riley as Stu Pickles
- Joe Alaskey as Grandpa Lou Pickles
- Tress MacNeille as Charlotte Pickles
- Michael Bell as Drew Pickles and Chas Finster
- Julia Kato as Kira Finster
- Phil Proctor as Howard DeVille
- Tony Jay as Dr. Lipschitz
- Lacey Chabert as Eliza Thornberry
- Tom Kane as Darwin Thornberry
- Tim Curry as Nigel Thornberry
- Michael "Flea" Balzary as Donnie Thornberry
- Danielle Harris as Debbie Thornberry
- Jodi Carlisle as Marianne Thornberry
- Bruce Willis as Spike (Rugrats)
- Chrissie Hynde as Siri the clouded leopard (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Ethan Phillips as Toa (The Wild Thornberrys)