Talk:Beavis and Butt-head
what the hell is tp ?
- Yes, it is. KSava 19:39, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
The graduation bit with Daria is from the U.S. History episode, so if someone decides to make it have a proper format keep this in mind. Other people can also post here what episode each quote is from. KSava 19:52, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
Whoaa, you're getting this all mixed up, please have headlines that show which episode these quotes come from.
I added the cleanup tag, as the page needs a couple of things: half-width dividers between quotes and wiki character links the first time in each episode a character speaks. ~ UDScott 19:31, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
Merge Cornholio here
As much as I love Cornholio, it makes sense to merge those quotes into the main Beavis & Butthead article. However, I think it'd be better to keep the long list of Cornholio quotes together. Maybe just add a "Cornholio" heading to the end of the article and merge the list in there?
Merge???? Surely it needs to be split? Maybe rearranged...but the pages are definately too long at the moment.
"That movie where the dude had a chick in the basement and he wanted to cut her skin off" Isn't it more likely that they're talking about The Silence Of the Lambs?
The fat dude on Seinfeld
There are two "fat dudes" on Seinfeld - George and Newman. I am not sure which one Beavis is referring to, but given his repeated fat jokes, probably Newman. - 220.127.116.11 08:14, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Limits on quotations
Each episode runs 5–11 minutes (3–6 minutes without music videos). According to Wikiquote:Limits on quotations, there should be at most one quote per episode. There should not be two sections for each episode, with one for "dialogue" and one for "music video segments". ~ Ningauble 12:39, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- What's happening with this page? It's huge; more than ten times the recommended limit (32kb).
- Is it being split? Soph 21:27, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps a disambiguation page leading to seperate sections would be better, like I've done with [One Tree Hill]. My suggestion would be at least four pages, if not more for the 'music video segments':
- Pilots & Seasons 1-7
- Music Video Segments
- Movie and game
- Seeing as there has been no reply regarding this page, and that the number of quotes far exceeds the limit on quotations (and therefore probably violates copyright) I am going to start reducing this page by removing poorer, unquoteworthy quotes. Although the limit per episode should be one (as it is under thirty minutes run-time) I will keep more if necessary.
- I will be doing this shortly: as soon as I've finished with the Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy page.
- Once this is done I will cleanup and split if necessary.
- Please don't undo the changes, and I just want to say that trying to edit this page crashed my computer: it's twelve times bigger than recommended.
- Sounds like somebody needs a new computer.
Could we maybe get a subpage or something for the music videos?
Please? --18.104.22.168 01:25, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
Started Section for their MTV Programming Rips
Splitting into subpages
- Progress is definitely being made, but the project isn't finished yet. allixpeeke (talk) 10:24, 22 May 2015 (UTC)
On 21 June 2015, Stephanie.molnar edited the page in good faith to add it to the category Television series on DVD. Considering that there are so many episodes that have never been released on DVD, I began wondering whether this edit should stay. The category itself specifically says, "To be more exact, this category is for shows that have had at least one entire season released, not shows that have only had a collection of a small number of episodes released."
Thus far, the following episodes have not been released on any of the Mike Judge collection DVD volume:
That said, the entirety of season eight was released as Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-head: Volume 4. So, there is technically "at least one entire season released" on DVD. As such, it currently seems to merit inclusion in the above-mentioned category.