Jump to navigation Jump to search
Section removed 2017·10·30
I removed this section from the article because there is presently not a blog at the site specified, and thus I cannot currently verify the legitimacy of these quotes. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 22:32, 30 October 2017 (UTC)
- These require citations to adequate sources before being placed into the main article.
Hall of Justice Recording: Blog
- Quotes from Chris Walla's blog at Hall of Justice Recording
- It's become clear that absolutely everyone is either an art major or a science major at heart. No English or communications or business or politics or whatever: Only art and science. I'm an art major, I think. We can still play chess together, you know?
- Do you understand what a bitch it is to write HTML code after two glasses of wine? Holy crow, man. It's serious shit.
- Trust neither a zero nor a one.
- Having a blog just makes you feel, like, totally huge.
- MySpace is complicated. How do you make it, like, all rad and stuff? You know, with photos and songs and a minimum of ads?
- I wonder when 'genius' became a relative term.
- I have a lifelong dream of removing the letter 'W' from every neon Walgreen's drug store sign in the lower 48, so that they all read 'algreen's'. Because I love Al Green.
- I wonder if Mick Jagger actually can't always get what he wants.
- I will personally fight you if you miss an election, because I love my country.