- I have deleted the "W" entry, because w is not part of the Danish alphabet.
- technically speaking we have the letter W. But we do not use it in native danish words (we do use it in waders, waldorfsalat and walesbolle (a type of pastery))
- I have not changed various interpretations although I would argue that some of them are imprecise
- I have changed some that are clearly wrong
Made up (or extremely uncommon ones)
I am a native dane and have never heard any of the following ones.
I have tried to google them but haven't gotten any quality links.
I believe they are either made up or have been lost to time.
- Børst ikke tænder før du har åbnet munden
- Græsset bliver ikke brændt i skyggen, om sommeren
- Kryds ikke vejen når du ikke kan finde ud af køkkenet