Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Delicacy is the genuine tint of virtue.
- Many things are too delicate to be thought; many more, to be spoken.
- An appearance of delicacy is inseparable from sweetness and gentleness of character.
- True delicacy, that most beautiful heart-leaf of humanity, exhibits itself most significantly in little things.
- Delicacy is to the affections what grace is to the beauty.
- Weak men often, from the very principle of their weakness, derive a certain susceptibility, delicacy and taste which render them, in those particulars, much superior to men of stronger and more consistent minds, who laugh at them.
- Delicacy is to the mind what fragrance is to the fruit.