Jump to navigation Jump to search
Full of fluff, this page has little real meaning. It isn't useful. Most of these quotes treat failure as a negative, provide no insights and teach nothing. 22.214.171.124 17:19, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
- Failure is not an option.
- Gene Kranz, Flight Director NASA, During the Apollo 13 Crisis
- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure.
- Failure is all part of success
- EPIC FAIL!
- This organization does not tolerate failure.
- Failure plus failure plus failure equals success. You only fail when you quit.
- Jack Hyles
- Unattributed derivatives: "Failure equals success." and "Failure = Success"
- If we do not succeed we run the risk of failure.
- Dan Quayle, Vice President of the United States.
- There is no failure except in no longer trying.
- You never know where bottom is until you plumb for it.
- Failure is not Final.
- If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again. Then quit. There's no use in being a damn fool about it.
- How far high failure overleaps the bounds of low success.
- When a man blames others for his failures, it's a good idea to credit others with his successes.
- There is no failure, only learning experiences
- If at first you don't succeed, redefine what you did as success.
- Failing to plan is planning to fail.
- (Variant) Failure to plan is planning to fail.
- (Variant) If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- Failure is always an option.
- To fall is not to fail, you fail when you don't try
- Failure is an illusion - it is only a lesson learned.
- Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- You tried your best and failed miserably, the lesson is: "Never try".
- Homer Simpson, in The Simpsons.