- These should be provided with sources before being moved back into the article.
- Quebecers are better than the rest of Canada. Because, you know, we're Quebecers or whatever.
- I'd think of wanting to make Quebec a country.
In special:diff/2332826& I added an example of this phrase being used by Stephen Harper in the Leadership Debate on 17 September 2015. I would like to know if anyone knows any examples of Justin Trudeau using it. I had heard he did when commenting on the Open Borders immigration strategy, but do not know when it was he commented on it.
Edit: a tweet from Makow on 31 October 2017 https://twitter.com/HenryMakow/status/925463866804441088 posted the following claim in a graphic:
- The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them.
- - Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders immigration strategy.
I am thinking this is probably a fake quote. A possible candidate for list of misquotations because it is being repeated a lot and it might do well to point out the lack of evidence existing to support it. ScratchMarshall (talk) 07:58, 2 January 2018 (UTC)