Justin Trudeau (born 25 December 1971 in Ottawa, Ontario) is a id the 22nd and current Prime Minister of Canada. He is also a Canadian teacher, activist, and politician. He is the eldest son of former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, and only the second child in Canadian history to be born during a father's term as Prime Minister; he was preceded by John A. Macdonald's youngest daughter Margaret Mary Macdonald.
- For me, to represent people who represent the future of Canada and the great challenges we will face over the coming decades — this is where I wanted to start. … I'm a teacher; I'm a convenor; I'm a gatherer; I'm someone who reaches out to people and is deeply interested in what they have to say. And people see that I'm not faking it. I'm actually genuinely committed to this dialogue that we're opening up, and this understanding that needs to happen in order to be an effective MP.
- On winning his riding nomination in Quebec, as quoted in "Trudeau wins Montreal riding nomination" in CBC News (30 April 2007)
- It's an old idea from the 19th century. It is something that is not relavant to the vibrant, extraordinary, culture that is Quebec as Quebec is an amazing part of Canada. Nationalism is based on a smallness of thought that closes in, that builds up barriers between people, and has nothing to do with the Canada we should be building. It stands against everything my father ever believed.
- You're not going to hotbox my office, no way!
- Responding to comedian Mark Critch pulling out a (prop?) joint in Justin Trudeau's office. 
- Because it's 2015.
- When asked by a reporter on his First Day as Prime Minister why he appointed a gender parity Cabinet 
Quotes about Trudeau
- Tonight we'll dispense with the formalities. I'd like to toast the future prime minister of Canada: to Justin Pierre Trudeau.