Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Meditation is the life of the soul; action is the soul of meditation; honor is the reward of action; so meditate, that thou mayst do; so do, that thou mayst purchase honor; for which purchase, give God the glory.
- Meditation brings wisdom, lack of meditation creates ignorance. Have awareness of what makes evolution, and of what creates delays.
- One conscious breathe in and out is a meditation.
- All my inner beings become streams of brightly lucent colors. I touch each strand and each thread makes a unique tone.
- Michael Scott Gallegos, "Internally Strewn Selves: The 'All' Surprisingly Includes Everything" (Oct 5, 2014)
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.