- Meditation is the life of the soul; action is the soul of meditation; honor is the reward of action; so meditate, that thou mayst do; so do, that thou mayst purchase honor; for which purchase, give God the glory.
- One conscious breathe in and out is a meditation.
- All my inner beings become streams of brightly lucent colors. I touch each strand and each thread makes a unique tone.
- Michael Scott Gallegos, "Internally Strewn Selves: The 'All' Surprisingly Includes Everything" (Oct 5, 2014)
- Meditation is a way for nourishing and blossoming the divinity within you.
- Meditation is realizing and expanding your inner beauty in every direction.
Re unsourced + space
Sourced the buddha quote about meditation leading to wisdom & removed it from the above list. What's with all the s p a c e between the quotes & authors? is that ok with the WQ system... just wondering.. thanks Om777om (talk) 17:59, 14 December 2018 (UTC)