Jump to navigation Jump to search
I was trying to verify the "I am fond of pigs... " quote featured in the sidebar on this page. It doesn't appear on the Winston Churchill page of WikiQuotes!Frappyjohn 17:22, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will like it.
- Irish proverb (virtually attributed falsely to anyone in the US).
- The chicken is involved but the pig is committed.
- There are a lot of women who live with pot-bellied pigs. - Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Studying cows, pigs and chickens can help an actor develop his character. There are a lot of things I learned from animals. One was that they couldn't hiss or boo me. - James Dean
- If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swineherd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side. - Orson Scott Card
- Young pigs grunt as old pigs grunted before them. - Danish Proverb
- Never trust a pig selling pork sandwiches. - Tom Robbins-Another Roadside Attraction