Why are the quotes here so positive? Yeah there's some negative stuff but shouldn't there be more complaining? User:22.214.171.124
well! it's a terrific place to find a collection of variety of stuff? tell good links if anybody has got
Well I believe Wikiquote is so much better than Wikipedia. The rules are to strict on wikipedia! I mean this admin bans me for creaing a new account just because I forgot my other account's password and did not provide any email-address details. Please don't comment on my comment.
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Wikipedia.
- Ban Wikipedia youth is like forbidding rock and roll.
- JW. Jimmy Wales
- The problem about Wikipedia is that it just works in reality, not in theory.
- Possibly the greatest idea of the Computer Age.
- BritishWebWorld magazine
- The real problem is not Wikipedia, but reporters who fail to check their facts.
- At last, an encyclopedia by potheads!
- The big secret of course is that Wikipedia is not really about an encyclopedia, it's just a big game of nomic.
- We don't know how many unique users visit the site because we're lame and don't keep track of it - we don't sell advertising, so we don't have to.
- Our mission is to document human knowledge, no matter how unpleasant or offensive it may be to some people.
- Wikipedia functions much like an iceberg: for every page of supposedly factual information one sees peeking out, hidden below are countless thousands of pages on debate, argument, and vandalism.
- The best thing about Wikipedia is that you can make up your own information to put on it!
- David Smith
- Wikipedia:The Yoda of the Internet!
- Katy Chase in "In The Real World" (www.intherealworld.moonfruit.com)
- With Wikipedia, everyone can read anything anyone wrote on everything!
- Unknown source
- I love Wikipedia. It's the first place I go when I'm looking for knowledge, or when I want to create some.
- I love Wikipedia. Any site that's got a longer entry on "truthiness" than on Lutherans has its priorities straight.
The notability of a collection of quotations from women on why they don't edit Wikipedia.
Several of the quotes mentioned in this blog come from news paper articles, while others are from internet forums, though I'm curious if anyone here would be considered noteworthy enough critic of wikipedia to include on it's page an thought it better to discuss before making additions that may be seen as questionable. CensoredScribe (talk) 17:56, 9 September 2017 (UTC)