Why are the quotes here so positive? Yeah there's some negative stuff but shouldn't there be more complaining? User:220.127.116.11
well! it's a terrific place to find a collection of variety of stuff? tell good links if anybody has got
Well I believe Wikiquote is so much better than Wikipedia. The rules are to strict on wikipedia! I mean this admin bans me for creaing a new account just because I forgot my other account's password and did not provide any email-address details. Please don't comment on my comment.
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Wikipedia.
- Ban Wikipedia youth is like forbidding rock and roll.
- JW. Jimmy Wales
- The problem about Wikipedia is that it just works in reality, not in theory.
- Possibly the greatest idea of the Computer Age.
- BritishWebWorld magazine
- The real problem is not Wikipedia, but reporters who fail to check their facts.
- At last, an encyclopedia by potheads!
- The big secret of course is that Wikipedia is not really about an encyclopedia, it's just a big game of nomic.
- We don't know how many unique users visit the site because we're lame and don't keep track of it - we don't sell advertising, so we don't have to.
- Our mission is to document human knowledge, no matter how unpleasant or offensive it may be to some people.
- Wikipedia functions much like an iceberg: for every page of supposedly factual information one sees peeking out, hidden below are countless thousands of pages on debate, argument, and vandalism.
- The best thing about Wikipedia is that you can make up your own information to put on it!
- David Smith
- Wikipedia:The Yoda of the Internet!
- Katy Chase in "In The Real World" (www.intherealworld.moonfruit.com)
- With Wikipedia, everyone can read anything anyone wrote on everything!
- Unknown source
- I love Wikipedia. It's the first place I go when I'm looking for knowledge, or when I want to create some.
- I love Wikipedia. Any site that's got a longer entry on "truthiness" than on Lutherans has its priorities straight.