Hello, Pigsonthewing, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Today in science quotes.
Hello, I saw that you organized the chemistry page and read through some of your edit summaries and saw in a village pump discussion that you are Wikimedian in Residence at the Royal Society of Chemistry and proposed a competition in the summer of 2015, I wondered if you would be interested in going through adding quotes from Today in Science History. I went through what they had for the atomic bomb and organic chemistry, but there's still hundreds of viable quotes to be added and the work would get done faster with multiple people going through it; let me know if you're interested. CensoredScribe (talk) 20:42, 5 February 2017 (UTC)