Hello, ShakespeareFan00, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Reverts to Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
On the Wikiquote page for Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, I have responded to your second edit as of 22:58, 12 April 2017 by inserting a period after each episode number is listed in parentheses at the end of each of the thirteen episode image's captions. I didn't have the periods after each parenthetical episode number because they are not complete sentences requiring a period. However, I don't really care if the periods are in there or not. Now that they are, I'm curious - did you insert a period at the end of the caption for the Crab Nebula image because the syntax required it, or simply as a grammatical or visual formatting preference?
Also, you asked on my talk page, "2 Captions is an error, did you intend that one of them was an alt?" In the caption syntax for the first image on the page (the Helix Nebula, or NGC 7293) and the second image (the Crab Nebula), I've eliminated the two extra pipe characters and two duplicate names ("|NGC 7293" and "| Crab Nebula"). Let me know if this failed to address the reasons for your edit as of 21:15, 12 April 2017 and your first edit as of 22:58, 12 April 2017.
Thank you for pointing out ways that this page can be improved. Sorry it took me a number of days to respond to your question.