The Amazing World Of Gumball
The Amazing World of Gumball (2011-present) is an animated cartoon series on Cartoon Network. It is about a 12-13 year old 6th grader/blue cat named Gumball Watterson going through/on crazy adventures, usually with his 9-10 year old brother Darwin and other kids that are students of Elmore Junior High in Gumball's gang. Gumball (who buried/covered Darwin's face with the dirt and turned into a girl/mermaid named Gumballina in the episode "The Roots") and Darwin ruin everything. The Amazing World of Gumball airs on Cartoon Network and internationally Spacetoon.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 The Coach
- 3.2 The Puppy [3.5]
- 3.3 The Name (where Gumball was weak like he was weak in the episode "The Coach")
- 3.4 The Gripes
- 3.5 The Password
- 3.6 The Shell [3.20]
- 3.7 The Mirror
- 3.8 The Pizza (where Gumball as Zach did the other horror movie parody (made a scary monster face), destroyed everything and put everything on fire)
- 3.9 The Saint
- 3.10 The Countdown
- 3.11 The Triangle
- 4 Season 4
- 5 Cast
- 6 External links
- Gumball and Darwin: Hahaaaaaaa!
- Nicole: (to Gumball and Darwin) Calm down.
- Gumball and Darwin: (land on the ground with a crash) (The screen shakes.)
- Gumball: (throws Banana Joe at a window and out of the house and breaks a window with Banana Joe)
- Banana Joe: (laughs and runs back into the house)
- Darwin: (to Gumball) Just use the hammer.
- '"Darwin'": No More Mr. Nice Guy.
The Banana [2.6]
- Banana Joe: (to Gumball/Darwin) Hey, turn around, you cowards.
- Banana Joe: (to Gumball/Darwin) Turn around and face The can of butt-whooping that i'm-a open upon ya!
- Banana Joe: (to Gumball/Darwin) TURN Around!
- Banana Joe: (cries), Ow, ow.
The Storm [2.27]
- Alan: (to Gumball) No, I love you more because I also love loving you!
- Gumball: (to Alan) Sorry to interrupt... But could you please stop these (lying to Gumball/interrupting Gumball/uncalming down)?!
- Alan: What?
- Gumball: (to Darwin/Alan) I'm so sick of your stupid pet names and your gross lovey-dovey faces, you don't see me and Penny acting like that...!
- Darwin: (to Gumball) Because yo ain't goin' no out with her!
- Idaho: (to Gumball/Penny) You two are so beautiful, it makes me believe I too can find love, but when I look in the mirror, I realize I'm just a dirt covered ball of starch!
- Gumball: (to Tina, Masami, Anton, Idaho, Bobert, Banana Joe, Alan, Jamie, Tobias, Carrie, Darwin and Penny) (throws Banana Joe's peel at Banana Joe) HEY, STOP CALLING ME NAMES, I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THEM TO SPLIT UP ANYWAY, YOU HATED 'EM!
- Jamie: Yeah?! Well, now, we all hate you! (Jamie, Carrie, Banana Joe, Anton, Idaho, Bobert in Tina's bullying gang walk away and Gumball sighs.)
- Alan: (to Masami) Hey, I'm-! (Gumball and Masami hit Alan for up in the air)
- Gumball as Zach: (being shocked by Masami) (to Masami) (makes a weird/scary face and a low pitched noise that's not a gasp and hits Alan and Masami hits Alan up in the air), (gets unshocked and his voice low pitched) You lied to me, (gets his voice not low pitched) THAT'S IT, I'M TELLING EVERYONE!
- Masami: No, you aren't, unless you want Penny to find out you kissed Carmen!
- Penny: Too late!
- 'Gumball: I CAN'T, I HAVEN'T GOT any legs anymore..!
Alan: AND I'VE NEVER had any before!
- Masami: Oh, my gosh, you are such a wet cheese ball!
- Gumball: Penny, promise me... (to Penny/Alan) We'll never be like that (put each other's face on each other)!
- Darwin: There ain't no risk of that because yo ain't goin' no out with each other!
- (Penny pours/puts her milkshake on Darwin.)
- Gumball: Because your face is a muscle. The more you train it, the more awesome it looks.
- Gumball: (pushes Juke in the pool for distracting Juke's culture)
- Darwin: You should be ashamed of yourself!
- Gumball: What?
- Gumball: You apologized. (The "You apologized." fades in and out.)
- Jamie: Yeah, whatever, you better shut up if you don't want pain/pain to invite you to dinner, they only serve filet-o-fists!
- Gumball: Let that anger go, you touched our hearts yesterday.
- Jamie: With my fist!
- Gumball: Quite a vivid image, but understand You don't have to be a bully anymore, coach saw what we were all blind to see, that you're really a sweet, ..orange thing with, uh, a hat or a wig or some kind of a helmet and horns that we're proud to call our friend.
- Jamie: (puts Gumball in Darwin's mouth like she did in "The Helmet") I am not anyone's friend, the only friends I need are grandma and grandpa fist, they don't give candy, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna do something so bad, and it'll go down in SCHOOL HISTORY!
- (The school bell rings again)
- Darwin: Just because she fed Anton to the ducks? (The Goons scene called "Jamie and Ducks Eat Anton" appears) or that- she chewed Teri's body to spit it back in her face? (In a flashback, Jamie puts a spitball/spits on Teri screaming.) or that- she ate a little bit of Sarah and Banana Joe? (In a flashback, Jamie with a spoon eats a little bit of Sarah screaming with Banana Joe.)
The Puppy [3.5]
- Gumball: (probably tries to touch the turtle and screams like a little girl/squeals/screeches)
- Gumball: (Gets tied up/harsh punished on the tree in the woods by Darwin)
The Name (where Gumball was weak like he was weak in the episode "The Coach")
- Gumball: (Gumball's organs are crying.): I'm weak.
- Nicole: (shocking Gumball) (to Gumball) Your real name is Zach.
- Red Construction Man: (to Gumball as Zach) Hey, kid, get in line like everyone else!
- Crocodile Woman: (to Gumball as Zach/Darwin) You've got 3 seconds to move or I'll bingo-wing you.
- Red Construction Man: (to Gumball as Zach/Darwin): Get back in the line.
- Darwin: (to Gumball as Zach) (Gets thrown objects at by everyone throwing objects at Gumball as Zach) aah, dude, you can say sorry to these people before they get heavy items at the bottom of the car?!
- Darwin: (to Gumball as Zach) (Gets thrown objects by everyone) NO, WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!
- Darwin: (to Gumball as Zach) No wait!
- Crocodile Woman: (She and the Lizard woman bingo-wings Darwin and Gumball.) (to Gumball as Zach/Darwin) I warned you.
- Mad Darwin: (Slams the door at his house)
- Alan: (to the crowd) THESE CHILDREN (Gumball/Darwin) need help!
- Banana Bob Grunting: (to the crowd with rakes or Mr. Small) they (Gumball/Darwin) Lied to us!
- Gumball: (to the crowd with rakes/pitchforks) we (Gumball/Darwin) DIDN'T LIE! (to Darwin) We're mega poor (mega-poor), right, Darwin?!
- Banana Bob Grunting and Screaming like a Woman/Female Librarian Interrupting Gumball/Mr. Small: (to Gumball/Darwin) Prove it!
- (Anais and Richard scream and run.)
- Gumball: everybody listen, I think we all learned a very important lesson today and this lesson is...don't complain, be happy with what you got! no, that's.... uh, quite right!? uh, be careful of what you say! nah, no, that's not it either uh, don't jump to conclusions, no, no, don't try to be something you're...not... 'cause uh,... be yourselves?! I don't know, man... maybe the lesson is sometimes, some people do stuffy, things happen and it kind of goes nowhere, anyway, thanks for the check bye!
- Gumball and Darwin: (screaming and not heard scream) (closing their eyes, screaming and not heard scream)
- Nicole: WHOOOOAAAAAAA!
The Shell [3.20]
- Gumball: Oh, what have I done?!
- Gumball: Eh! (gets his thumbs up to Carmen's lie)
- Gumball: (storms out of school and tries to walk home)
- Gumball: (slaps himself in his face) (the slap sounds like a punch.)
The Pizza (where Gumball as Zach did the other horror movie parody (made a scary monster face), destroyed everything and put everything on fire)
- Gumball: (to bad Elmore Junior High people and other bad people) uh,what do you want?!
Gumball (to Elmore Junior High b*tches and other b*tches): what?! are you planning to eat us?!
- Gumball: (to the bad crowd b*tches from prison) are you serious?!
- Gumball disguising himself as Zach the Bad B*tch: (to Larry) Because, it's the apocalypse and- because… well, it-it's the apocalypse!
- Anais: (to Larry) Society collapsed as soon as you resigned!
- Alan: Uhhh can you please stop making that NOISE (going "Ugh!")?!
- Alan: Dragging your feet... is grating!
- Gumball as Zach: What? I don't understand.
- Gumball as Zach: Hahaha!
- Gumball: (sounding like a girl/inaudible/making a noise/animal noise/move)
- Gumball: You can push us?
- (Crocodile Woman pushes Gumball/Darwin down on something like a sand.)
- (Principal Brown throws Gumball out of the boys' and men's locker room.)
- Gumball: (probably puts or pushes himself and Leslie down the stairs/downstairs, hurts, chastises (scolds, punishes, expels and suspends) his frenemy Leslie from the marching band and school for writing/drawing things on lockers, getting mad at people and being an abusive bully (calling people names, abusing people, throwing things at people, chastising people, lying (thinking/picking on people/things) putting gum on everything and saying that Penny's fat and telling Penny that she's fat (calling Penny fat) Leslie, what are you doing?!
- Leslie: The solo is mine, not Darwin's! He (Darwin)/you stole my spotlight and flowers need lights to grow!
- Gumball: (pushes Leslie) Dude, you're a flower, boy, who plays a flute in a school band? You don't want this to get violent!
- Leslie: You're talking to someone who was a dancer since the year he was born! (kicks, slaps and hurts Gumball in Gumball's eye)
- Gumball: (taking the duck (mascot of the school gym and marching band) costume head off himself) Violence is never the answer, dude, you're supposed to be happy for your friend's success, this isn't about Darwin being good at something, it's about you refusing to make the effort to better yourself, you know what the definition of that kind of person is?!
- Leslie: You!
- Gumball: Exactly!
- Leslie: No, I don't want that to happen!
- Gumball: So, why don't we just enjoy the success of our friend even if it means that we get left behind?!
- Leslie: You're right!
- Gumball: Quick, he's about to ruin the solo!
- Man: He (Leslie)'s terrible!
- Richard (slaps Gumball)
The Bus [4.30]
- Gumball (gets hancuffed by men) No, no, wait!
- Logan Grove (born July 24, 1998) (seasons 1-2, The Kids, The Akwardness and The Blame (2011-2014 and 2016))/Jacob Hopkins (seasons 3-present (2014-Present)) - Zachary "Gumball" Watterson (who is a cool loser and gets sexually, emotionally, verbally, mentally, and physically harassed/bullied/abused by everyone who isn't Darwin or Penny and put cigarettes in his mouth and turned fat and into Zach and who angrily tried to get home in "The Mirror" and hit Darwin for accusing Gumball of saying Penny's fat/calling Penny fat in "The Mirror" and hit Darwin for throwing things at Gumball in the "The Mirror" and got angry at the gym in the episode "The Slap" and tried to storm out of the gym in the episode "The Slap")/16 Year Old Gumball (The Uploads)
- Logan Grove - Zach (who threw everything at and broke a window) (Gumball's disguised as) (The cool dude who put cigarettes in his mouth and turned into a fat man and goes 1970s-1980s and wears cool gangsta/gangster clothes from 1970s-1980s) (who was wearing caps in "The Money" and "The Blame")
- Kwesi Boakye (seasons 1-2, The Kids and The Blame (2011-2014, and 2016))/Terrell Ransom, Jr. (seasons 3 (2014-Present)) - Darwin Watterson (who gets bullied by everyone who isn't Gumball)/13 Year Old Darwin (The Uploads)
- Kyla Rae Kowalewski - Anais Watterson/Little Gumball/Little Zach (who threw everything at and broke a window)/Little Darwin
- Jessica McDonald (born 1971?) - Masami (who turned dark/into a tornado in "The Storm")
- Teresa Gallagher (born 1971) - Granny JoJo Watterson (Granny Jojo Watterson)/Librarian (season 2 (2012-2013))/Banana Barbara (seasons 3 (2014-2015)-4 (2015-2016))
- Mic Graves/Hugo Harrison/Maria Teresa Creasy - Alan (who is too jealous of Gumball and is jealous of Gumball about Carmen)/Librarian (season 3 (2014-2015))
- Jessica McDonald (season 1 (2010-2011))/Hugo Harrison (season 2 (2012-2013))/Maria Teresa Creasy and Rupert Degas (season 3 (2014-2015))/Mic Graves (season 5 (2015-2016)) - Jamie (Darwin's girlfriend and love interest/a bully in Tina's gang/Tina's friend)