The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars
The Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars is the name of both a children's book by Thomas Disch, as well as the film made from the same. Both are sequels to the book and film versions of The Brave Little Toaster. The movie was distributed by Walt Disney Home Video and released in 1998. It was intended to be the third film in the series, but completed and released before The Brave Little Toaster to the Rescue.
- Military Toaster Leader: We're ready to pop. The Supreme Commander will be very pleased.
- Toaster: Viking I!
- Kirby: The Satellite?
- Viking I: [sarcastically] No! Viking I the Bagel! Of course, the Satellite!
- Lampy: What are you all doing up here?
- Woodstock Ballon: We're just hanging. Hanging and floating. It's a gas, man.
- Radio: Yeah. Specifically, helium.
- Radio: Yeah. We're musketeers, remember? All for one and...
- Microwave: One for all.
- Toaster, Kirby, Lampy, Blanky, Radio, Rasto: We don't mean you!
- [the appliances crash-land on Mars due to Blanky accidentally turning off Microwave]
- Blanky: Did I make a boo-boo?
- Tinselina: Toaster, you were wonderful!
- Toaster: I was?
- Tinselina: You was. Now, before we cast our votes, we have time for one more question for each of our candidates.
- Radio: Blind my dials, it's an ice tray!
- Ratso: Aw, here he goes with the Blue Danube and the Wiener Schnitzel again. Time for a yawn.
- Deanna Oliver as Toaster
- Thurl Ravenscroft as Kirby
- Roger Kabler as Radio; Radio Man
- Timothy Stack as Lampy
- Eric Lloyd as Blanky
- Chris Young as Rob
- Jessica Tuck as Chris
- Carol Channing as Fanny
- Farrah Fawcett as Faucet
- DeFrost Kelley as Viking I
- Alan King as Supreme Commander
- Jim Cummings as Refridgerator
- Andy Milder as Ratso
- Kath Soucie as Tinselina
- Wayne Knight as Microwave
- Fyush Finkel as Hearing Aid
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Calculator
- Redmond O'Neal as Squirt
- Russi Taylor as Baby Robbie
- Brian Doyle-Murray as Wittgenstein