The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
The Life and TImes of Juniper Lee (2005–2007), was an American animated television series. The series centers on the life of a preteen girl, named Juniper Lee. The magic and human worlds have been separated by a magical barrier, preventing ordinary humans from seeing any magic-related events or the creatures related to them. Juniper has recently been made the new Te Xuan Ze, which gives her the responsibility of maintaining the balance between the human and magic worlds. The show has a fairly campy take on the genre, and at times often makes fun of itself. Being a Te Zuan Ze is not easy for Juniper. She has to postpone what she likes doing the most just to save the world.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 It's your party and I'll whine if I want to [1.1]
- 1.2 I've Got My Mind on My Mummy and My Mummy on My Mind [1.2]
- 1.3 It Takes a Pillage [1.3]
- 1.4 New Trickster in Town [1.4]
- 1.5 Not in My Backyard [1.5]
- 1.6 Enter Sandman [1.6]
- 1.7 Ding Dong, the Witch Ain't Dead [1.7]
- 1.8 I'll Get By with a Little Help from My Elf [1.8]
- 1.9 The World According to L.A.R.P. [1.9]
- 1.10 Magic Takes a Holiday [1.10]
- 1.11 Take My Life. Please [1.11]
- 1.12 Monster Con [1.12]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 It's the Great Pumpkin, Juniper Lee [2.1]
- 2.2 Oh Brother, What Art Thou? [2.2]
- 2.3 The Great Escape [2.]
- 2.4 Picture Day [2.]
- 2.5 Star Quality [2.]
- 2.6 There's No Mitzvah Like Snow Mitzvah [2.]
- 2.7 Bada Bing Bada Boomfist [2.]
- 2.8 Adventures in Babysitting [2.]
- 2.9 June's Egg-cellent Adventure: Juniper Lee Meets the Easter Bunny [2.]
- 2.10 I've Got You Under My Skin [2.]
- 2.11 Welcome Bat Otter [2.]
- 2.12 Dog Show Afternoon [2.]
- 2.13 Dream Date [2.]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Party Monsters [3.]
- 3.2 Who's Your Daddy? [3.]
- 3.3 Water We Fighting For? [3.]
- 3.4 Feets Too Big [3.]
- 3.5 Citizen June [3.]
- 3.6 Make Me Up Before You Go-Go [3.]
- 3.7 Out of the Past [3.]
- 3.8 Sealed With a Fist! [3.]
- 3.9 Little Big Mah [3.]
- 3.10 Te Xuan Me? [3.]
- 3.11 Food for Naught [3.]
- 3.12 A Helping H.A.M. [3.]
- 3.13 The Kids Stay in the Picture [3.]
- 3.14 Every Witch Way but Loose [3.]
- 4 External links
It's your party and I'll whine if I want to [1.1]
- Ophelia Ramírez: One, there's no music. Two, if there was music, I wouldn't like it. Three, no.
I've Got My Mind on My Mummy and My Mummy on My Mind [1.2]
June: "Ray-Ray.......what did you do?"
June: "What did you do?"
June: "Nothing? we've got 40 pounds of slug in our toilet.........what did you do?"
It Takes a Pillage [1.3]
- Jody is possessed by a Viking spirit
- Jody Irwin: Give me the medallion, you milk-livered runt!
- Juniper Lee: Runt?! I've got two inches on you!
New Trickster in Town [1.4]
Thor: "ording pity party of one please, your table is ready, tonights special is an oven roasted filet of poor me, served on a delightful bed of cry me a river."
Juniper: "Thanks for all your help. I hope we did not interupt anything." Thor: "Well, just book club. But it's ok"...whispering "I hadn't read it yet anyway, don't tell anybody."
Not in My Backyard [1.5]
June: Ray-Ray, what did you do?
Ray-Ray: Relax, when I find you're gonna laugh, I swear........
Meanwhile.........up in the attic..........
June: Ray-Ray, stop that, he's a monster, not a land fill."
Enter Sandman [1.6]
- June, Ray Ray, and Dennis are practicing their musical act for the school's talent show. Dennis complains that his siblings' performance is subpar to his own.":
- Juniper Lee: Mom and dad are the only ones that heard us, and they made up sound proof in the basement!
- Dennis: Oh yeah, well, Ray Ray doesn't even know which song were playing.
Ray Ray: Dude, I go where the music takes me. *he drums*
Juniper Lee: If we wanna go to the contest, can we please, just try to get thru one song?
Ding Dong, the Witch Ain't Dead [1.7]
June:Please tell me this isn't happening. (ring rings) Oh. Okay, okay. I get it. It's happening.