The Magic School Bus (TV series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from The Magic School Bus)
The Magic School Bus is a Canadian-American animated children's television series based on the book series of the same name, which follows a class that goes on fantastical school trips in a magic school bus to learn about science.
Gets Lost in Space [1.1]
- Ms. Frizzle: As I always say class, you're out of this world.
- Carlos: Oh no, you don't! You just want to grab more stuff!
- Janet: Hey I'm just trying to help!
- Arnold: No one is better than Ms. Frizzle.
- Janet: Oh yeah, prove it.
- Arnold: Stop The Bus!
- Janet: Arnold told me all about your field trips, Dorothy Ann.
- Dorothy Ann: W-what did he say?!
- Janet: That they were, and I quote, highly unusual.
For Lunch [1.2]
- Phoebe: How was I supposed to know that she'd have digestive scuba gear?
- Carlos: We have to find Wanda before she gets dried up into a raisin.
- Ralphie: A raisin? Cool.
- Students: Ralphie!
- Wanda: ARRRNNNOOOLLLDDD!
- Arnold: Who said that?
- Wanda: This is your conscience, Arnold.
- Arnold: You mean I was the field trip?!
Inside Ralphie [1.3]
- Phoebe: At my old school we were only afraid of lunch meat!
- Ralphie: I'm seeing myself from the inside out.
- Carlos: It's a short cut. Get it? Short cut?
- Students: Carlos! Yuck!
- Ralphie: What's going on?
- Ms. Frizzle: We're here to get the inside story.
- Carlos: Ralphie's a pony. Get it? He's a little hoarse!
- Wanda: Carlos, your jokes are making us sick!
Gets Eaten [1.4]
- Ralphie: Food chain? A chain of food? I can get into that.
- Keesha: Me too. Phytoplankton, Zooplankton, Fish, and People too. We're all in a food chain, scum, this fish, and you.
Hops Home [1.5]
- Bella: Bella!
- Herman: Herman!
Meets the Rot Squad [1.6]
- [After the bus transforms into a bessy bug]
- Arnold: Wow! A bessy bus; now I've seen everything!
All Dried Up [1.7]
- Arnold: Field trip tip number 107: To avoid being eaten, become inedible. What does that mean?!
- Ms Frizzle: Class, Do I hear a suggestion to avoid digestion?
- Phoebe: I might have made a mistake about that lizard. And I might have made a mistake about that jackrabbit. And I might have even made a mistake about that tortoise, but there's one thing I know I'm not wrong about.
- Arnold: How much you wish you'd stayed home today?
In the Haunted House [1.8]
- Arnold: Aah! Yikes! Ah! All I've got to say is, If I meet anybody I can see through, I'm outta here.
- Ms. Frizzle: Oh, Whoa. No need to be hasty, Arnold.
Gets Ready, Set, Dough [1.9]
- Phoebe: At my old school we never got baked. except for the time the air conditioning went.
- Arnold: We're toast!
- Dorothy Ann: Well, Technically, No, But you've got the right idea.
Plays Ball [1.10]
- Dorothy Ann: Listen, A force is just a push or a pull.
- Carlos: [to Dorothy Ann, who's talking about physics] If you're going to force us to listen to this...
- Tim: You're being kind of pushy, don't you think?
- [Carlos and Tim high five.]:
- Dorothy Ann: No no, I'm talking about real forces. Picture this. There's this big red sled sitting in the snow. Not going anywhere, But if somebody comes along and gives it a push....
Goes to Seed [1.11]
- [Phoebe doesn't want to get off the bus of fear of Mr. Seedplot seeing them]
- Arnold: Maybe you should have stayed home today, Phoebe.
- Ms. Frizzle: Nice propulsion, Arnold!
- Arnold: Thank you, Ms. Frizzle!
Gets Ants in Its Pants [1.12]
- Keesha: Keep shooting, Liz!
Kicks Up a Storm [1.13]
- Ralphie: I'm Weatherman! Of course I know what I'm doing. [whispers to himself] Now what am I doing?
Blows its Top [2.1]
Flexes its Muscles [2.2]
The Busasaurus [2.3]
- [Arnold goes over to the mud puddle and tries to get out the Maiasaura egg that was for Dr. Skeledon out of it. Luckily, he finds it not broken]
- Arnold: And I can give Dr. Skeledon back her egg. [notices his giant size to after he fought the T.Rex] Except, I am too big to fit into the bus.
- Phoebe: It's a good thing you didn't stay home today, Arnold.
- Arnold: [about Dr. Skeledon's fossilized Maiasaura egg which has been unfossilized back into a real egg and to Phoebe about when it is back to a fossilized egg again] Well, I am sure going to be happy when this is a rock again. It's a lot safer.
Going Batty [2.4]
Butterfly and the Bog Beast [2.5]
- Janet: We know the real reason why you make a complete wimp like a butterfly as a mascot.
- Phoebe: You do?
- Ralphie: We do?
- Janet: Isn't today's soccer game against... your old school?
- Ms. Frizzle: When the road ends, adventure begins!
Wet All Over [2.6]
- Arnold: Let's just say our field trip made a real splash.
In a Pickle [2.7]
Revving Up [2.8]
Taking Flight [2.9]
- Phoebe: [about to shrink the class] Well uh, here goes. Say "fly."
- Class: Fly!
- Ms. Frizzle: Sometimes, you have to do the wrong stuff to find out what the right stuff really is.
Getting Energized [2.10]
- [The class is using Arnold's belt and a pinwheel to model their windmill machine]
- Arnold: Can I have my belt back now?
- [Ralphie tries to take the rock out of the catapult, but accidentally launches himself]
- Ralphie: Whoa!
- Wanda: Ralphie, come back!
Out of This World [2.11]
- Carlos: Yeah, you were supposed to be Pluto! Arf, arf! Ha ha!
- Class: Carlos!
Cold Feet [2.12]
Ups and Downs [2.13]
- Phoebe: Oh, no; a banana floats!
- Carlos: That's okay; I like banana splits better!
- Class: Carlos!
In a Beehive [3.1]
In the Arctic [3.2]
Spins a Web [3.3]
- General Araneus: This is your general speaking. I'm inside some sort of magical school bus, headed for our top secret location.
- Phoebe: We have to get that crap before the praying mantis does!
- Arnold: Don't feel bad, Phoebe. Only a giant spider could trap that general.
- Phoebe: Yes! Arnold, you're a genius! Isn't he, Ms. Frizzle?
- Ms. Frizzle: His idea certainly has legs.
- Arnold: But, uh...I was just joking.
- Ms. Frizzle: C'mon, bus. Do your stuff!
- Arnold: I was just joking!
Under Construction [3.4]
- Ralphie: Gumdrops?
- Ms. Frizzle: What a sweet idea.
- Phoebe: This hairpin won't break. It's strong.
- Ralphie: And hairpins are easy to carry.
- Mrs. Li: When do they learn to pick up after themselves?
Gets a Bright Idea [3.5]
Shows and Tells [3.6]
Makes a Rainbow [3.7]
- Dorothy Ann: It's not purple, it's violet!
- Arnold: Ding, ding, ding!
Goes Upstream [3.8]
Works Out [3.9]
Gets Planted [3.10]
- [Phoebe has been transformed into a bean plant]
- Phoebe: You mean I'm a bean plant?
- Dorothy Ann: Not a very big one though.
- Arnold: And you don't have very many leaves.
- Phoebe: Hey, give me a break. I've only been a plant for a few seconds.
- Ms. Frizzle: Fee-fi-fo-fum, only plants chow down on air, water, and sun.
In the Rainforest [3.11]
- Ms. Frizzle: The plot and the mud thickens.
- Ms. Frizzle: It can happen, Inspector. But in this case, nothing has been ruined.
- Inspector 47: It hasn't?
- Phoebe: No. We can repair the link between peccaries and cocoa beans by returning things to the way they were. Can't we?
Rocks and Rolls [3.12]
Holiday Special [3.13]
Meets Molly Cule [4.1]
Cracks a Yolk [4.2]
Goes to Mussel Beach [4.3]
Goes on Air [4.4]
Gets Swamped [4.5]
Goes Cellular [4.6]
Sees Stars [4.7]
Gains Weight [4.8]
Makes a Stink [4.9]
Gets Charged [4.10]
Gets Programmed [4.11]
Takes a Dive [4.12]
In the City [4.13]
- Lisa Yamanaka as Wanda Li
- Lily Tomlin as Valerie Felicity Frizzle
- Amos Crawley as Arnold Matthew Perlstein (Season 1)
- Danny Tamberelli as Arnold Matthew Perlstein (Seasons 2-4)
- Daniel DeSanto as Carlos Ramon
- Tara Meyer as Dorothy Ann
- Erica Luttrell as Keesha Franklin
- Maia Filar as Phoebe Terese
- Max Beckford as Tim Jamal (Season 1)
- Andre Ottley-Lorant as Tim Jamal (Seasons 2-4)
- Stuart Stone as Ralphie Tennelli
- Renessa Blitz as Janet
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Production Supervisor