The Magic School Bus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Gets Lost in Space [1.1]
- 1.2 For Lunch [1.2]
- 1.3 Inside Ralphie [1.3]
- 1.4 Gets Eaten [1.4]
- 1.5 Hops Home [1.5]
- 1.6 Meets the Rot Squad [1.6]
- 1.7 All Dried Up [1.7]
- 1.8 In the Haunted House [1.8]
- 1.9 Gets Ready, Set, Dough [1.9]
- 1.10 Plays Ball [1.10]
- 1.11 Goes to Seed [1.11]
- 1.12 Gets Ants in Its Pants [1.12]
- 1.13 Kicks Up a Storm [1.13]
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Cast
- 4 External links
Gets Lost in Space [1.1]
- Ms. Frizzle: As I always say class, you're out of this world.
For Lunch [1.2]
- Phoebe: How was I supposed to know that she'd have digestive scuba gear?
- Arnold: You mean I was the field trip?!
Inside Ralphie [1.3]
- Phoebe: At my old school we were only afraid of lunch meat!
Gets Eaten [1.4]
Hops Home [1.5]
- Bella: Bella!
- Herman: Herman!
Meets the Rot Squad [1.6]
- (After the bus transforms into a bessy bug)
- Arnold: Wow! A bessy bus; now I've seen everything!
All Dried Up [1.7]
- Arnold: Field trip tip number one-hundred-seven: To avoid being eaten, become inedible. What does that mean?!?
- Phoebe: I might have made a mistake about that lizard. And I might have made a mistake about that jackrabbit. And I might have even made a mistake about that tortoise, but there's one thing I know I'm not wrong about.
- Arnold: How much you wish you'd stayed home today?
In the Haunted House [1.8]
- Arnold: If I meet anybody I can see through, I'm outta here.
Gets Ready, Set, Dough [1.9]
- Phoebe: We never got baked at my old school...except for the time the air conditioning broke down.
Plays Ball [1.10]
- Carlos: (to Dorthy Ann, who's talking about physics) If you're going to force us to listen to this...
- Tim: Then you're being kind of pushy, aren't you?
Goes to Seed [1.11]
- (Phoebe doesn't want to get off the bus of fear of Mr. Seedplot seeing them)
- Arnold: Maybe you should have stayed home today, Phoebe.
- Ms. Frizzle: Nice propulsion, Arnold!
- Arnold: Thank you, Ms. Frizzle!
Gets Ants in Its Pants [1.12]
- Keesha: Keep shooting, Liz!
Kicks Up a Storm [1.13]
- Ralphie: I'm Weatherman! Of course I know what I'm doing. (Whispers to himself) Now what am I doing?
The Busasaurus [2.4]
- Phoebe: It's a good thing you didn't stay home today, Arnold!
- Arnold: [about Dr. Skeledon's fossilized Maiasaura egg which has been unfossilized back into a real egg] Well, I am sure going to be happy when this is a rock again. It's a lot safer.
Out of This World [2.11]
- Carlos: Yeah, you were supposed to be Pluto! Arf, arf! Ha ha!
- Class: Carlos!
Ups and Downs [2.13]
- Phoebe: Oh, no; a banana floats!
- Carlos: That's okay; I like banana splits better!
- Class: Carlos!
- Lisa Yamanaka as Wanda Li
- Lily Tomlin as Valerie Felicity Frizzle
- Amos Crawley as Arnold Matthew Perlstein (Season 1)
- Danny Tamberelli as Arnold Matthew Perlstein (Seasons 2-4)
- Daniel DeSanto as Carlos Ramon
- Tara Meyer as Dorothy Ann
- Erica Luttrell as Keesha Franklin
- Maia Filar as Phoebe Terese
- Max Beckford as Tim Jamal (Season 1)
- Andre Ottley-Lorant as Tim Jamal (Seasons 2-4)
- Stuart Stone as Ralphie Tennelli
- Renessa Blitz as Janet
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Production Supervisor
|The Magic School Bus (September 10, 1994 – December 6, 1997)||2000|
|Between the Lions (September 4, 2000 – November 22, 2010) | Clifford the Big Red Dog (September 4, 2000 – February 25, 2003) | Caillou (September 4, 2000 – October 3, 2010) | Seven Little Monsters (September 30, 2000 – January 14, 2004) | Timothy Goes to School (September 30, 2000 – December 28, 2001)|
|2003||The Berenstain Bears (January 6, 2003 – September 28, 2004) | Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks (September 7, 2003 – January 24, 2007)|
|2006||Franny's Feet (July 8, 2006 – April 10, 2010) | Curious George (September 4, 2006 – April 1, 2015)|