The Smurfs 2
The Smurfs 2 is a 2013 American 3D family comedy film and a sequel to the 2011 film The Smurfs. It is based on The Smurfs comic-book series created by the Belgian comics artist Peyo. It is the second installment of a projected trilogy, produced by Sony Pictures Animation and distributed by Columbia Pictures. The film is directed by Raja Gosnell, who helmed the first. The film was released on July 31, 2013.
- (First lines) Time to smurf some magic. Let's see.There you are. Mimosa pollen.(LAUGHS) Yes, tiger lily to make her essence magical and blue. Unless this spell be all for naught, the final thing, one hopeful thought.
- Smurfette? Are you okay?
- It doesn't matter where you came from. What matters is who you choose to be.
- Life is the most precious thing to protect.
- (Last lines) Thank you once again, Master Winslow. Miss Doolittle. Little Blue. Papa Vicster. Goodbye, Winslow family. Well, let's go, Smurfs.
- Oh, Papa.
- Stupid trusting Smurfs, you're mine now!
- Then why are we going so slow?!
- Smurfette can never being tricked into being one of them.
- Every time a smurf toots, someone smiles.
- This was supposed to be Hefty!
- You'll need all the help you can get.
- Give me the Smurfette! Now!
- He's right, Grace. I'm not his father.
- Listen to me, Patrick. I loved your mother with all my heart. I took care of Jeannette, and I made her happy. I also chose to love you as my own. Now, I didn't have to do that. But you were this little kid, no father, no hope in his eyes, a big hole in his heart, so I gave you everything I could. But I'm done, you know? You don't want it, that's fine. My last word of advice to you is this... Will you grow up? Stop blaming everyone else for your pain. And whatever you do, don't teach that beautiful son of yours that love is conditional, because it is not.
- You truly are daddy's little girl!
[Smurfette wakes up from her nightmare and she starts to cry]
- Papa Smurf: Smurfette? Are you okay?
- Smurfette: Oh, Papa.
[Papa hugs Smurfette]
- Papa Smurf: There, there. Everything's going to be fine. Having that nightmare again?
- Smurfette: Papa, every year on my birthday, I have these horrible dreams about where I come from and it-- it makes me wonder who I really am.
- Papa: All right, Smurfs, listen up. I saved enough grotto water from the last blue moon for just such an occasion. I was able to smurf it into smurfportation crystals.
- Brainy Smurf: So you don't need a portal. Very clever, Papa.
- Papa: Smurf-xactly.
- Grouchy Smurf: This was supposed to be Hefty.
- Clumsy Smurf: Sorry, my bad.
- Vanity Smurf: I get so puffy when I travel.
- Victor: I'm gonna miss you, Smurfs.
- Patrick: Maybe you can name a corn dog after them.
- Victor: Oh! Now you're talking. We could use blue corn.
- Blue: Smurf dogs! Yum!
- Victor: Yes!
- Nice Gets Naughty.
- Get Ready to Get Naughty!
Live action actors
- Hank Azaria — Gargamel
- Neil Patrick Harris — Patrick "Pat" Winslow
- Brendan Gleeson — Victor Doyle
- Jayma Mays — Grace Winslow
- Jacob Tremblay — Blue Winslow
- Nancy O'Dell — herself
- Jonathan Winters — Papa Smurf
- Fred Armisen — Brainy Smurf
- Katy Perry — Smurfette
- Alan Cumming — Gutsy Smurf
- Anton Yelchin — Clumsy Smurf
- George Lopez — Grouchy Smurf
- John Oliver — Vanity Smurf
- Christina Ricci — Vexy
- J. B. Smoove — Hackus
- Mario Lopez — Social Smurf
- Jimmy Kimmel — Passive Aggressive Smurf
- Frank Welker — Azrael
- Tom Kane — Narrator Smurf
- Paul Reubens — Jokey Smurf
- B. J. Novak — Baker Smurf
- Shaquille O'Neal — Smooth Smurf
- Shaun White — Clueless Smurf
- Jeff Foxworthy — Handy Smurf
- Gary Basaraba — Hefty Smurf
- Adam Wylie — Panicky Smurf
- Joel McCrary — Farmer Smurf
- Kenan Thompson — Greedy Smurf
- John Kassir — Crazy Smurf
- Kevin Lee — Party Planner Smurf