The Smurfs (film)
The Smurfs (or The Smurfs Movie) is a 2011 live-action/CGI film about the Smurfs getting chased out of their village by the evil wizard Gargamel and into New York through a magic portal. It is based on the comic series/TV show of the same name.
- Not this time, Gargamel.
- I'm 546 years old.
- Is a smurf's butt blue?
- GOODBYE BLUE WORLD!
- That's gonna leave a big blue bruise.
- Keep your smurfs to yourself!
- Just because your name is Grouchy doesn't mean that you always have to be grouchy.
- You smurf'd with the wrong girl.
- I can have more than one dress?
- Why are we even listening to him? He's the one who just got us sucked into a giant hole.
- Just remember this one moment, and I wasn't grouchy! I wasn't!
- I think I just smurfed in my mouth.
- Hey! I'm walkin' here!
- I'll never forget this. Especially not with these! [Turns around and he is wearing "I love New York" underwear]
- [After Patrick swears in Smurf language] There's no call for that kind of language, laddie!
- [Getting his net caught in a tree] Let go! Cursed nature!
- Come to papa, Papa!
- Patrick: Oh by the way, I wouldn't go anywhere if I were you.
- Smurfette: Well, why not?
- Patrick: Our world doesn't really do well with people from other places. I mean, look what happened to E.T.! [The Smurfs look at Patrick, confused] It's a movie. A moving picture? Book? Just stay. Okay? [Walks out the door]
- Grace: How can you be the girl in the village?
- Smurfette: Well see, I wasn't brought by a stork like the others. I was created by Gargamel to trap the other Smurfs.
- Grace: Wow! And then what happened?
- Smurfette: Papa saved me. He cast a special spell, and then helped become the Smurf I was meant to be.
- Our World is About to Get Smurf'd
- Adventure Doesn't Get Any Bigger
- Where the Smurf Are We?
- Smurf Happens
Live action actors
- Neil Patrick Harris — Patrick Winslow
- Jayma Mays — Grace Winslow
- Hank Azaria — Gargamel
- Sofía Vergara — Odile
- Tim Gunn — Henri
- Jonathan Winters — Papa Smurf
- Katy Perry — Smurfette
- Fred Armisen — Brainy Smurf
- Alan Cumming — Gutsy Smurf
- Anton Yelchin — Clumsy Smurf
- George Lopez — Grouchy Smurf
- Jeff Foxworthy — Handy Smurf
- Paul Reubens — Jokey Smurf
- Gary Basaraba — Hefty Smurf
- John Oliver — Vanity Smurf
- Kenan Thompson — Greedy Smurf
- Adam Wylie — Panicky Smurf
- B. J. Novak — Baker Smurf
- Wolfgang Puck — Chef Smurf
- John Kassir — Crazy Smurf
- Tom Kane — Narrator Smurf
- Frank Welker — Azrael the cat