Smurfs: The Lost Village
Smurfs: The Lost Village is a 2017 American 3D computer-animated adventure fantasy comedy film produced by Sony Pictures Animation and animated by Sony Pictures Imageworks. It is based on The Smurfs comic book series created by the Belgian comics artist Peyo and is a reboot film, unrelated to Sony's previous films live-action/animated films.
- Gargamel's wrong about me. It's not my purpose to help him. I'm meant to save those Smurfs.
- We're Smurfs. We do the right thing.
- I'm not even a real Smurf. [gasps, realizes what she said and hatches a plan to save the Smurfs] I'm not a real Smurf!
- [searching for the Smurfs] Hefty?! BRAINY?! CLUMSY?!?! [noticing four Smurfs are gone] Oh, that's not even convincing. When I find those Smurfs, I will ground them for a month of blue moons!
- [during Smurfette's funeral] She never thought she was a real Smurf. But she was the truest Smurf of all.
- [hugs Smurfette, laughs softly] You never cease to amaze me.
- [first lines, to Smurfette before she turned blue] Now go, and find Smurf Village.
- [repeated line] Freeze ball!
- Wart of worm and hair of cat, show me the home of this Smurf hat.
- [catches Monty in his arms] Monty! What have they done to you, my glorious bird-of-prey? [angrily drops him] SMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Prepare for Garmageddon! [laughs evilly]
- Check out my wizard mane! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
- [last lines of the film, during the credits] I was this close to getting rid of the Smurfs, and you ruined everything. I knew I should've gotten a dog from the shelter. [Azrael grumbles incoherently] I'm not saying this to be cruel, okay? I'm saying it to be constructive. You're a useless feline. [Azrael meows angrily] That's just mean. That's mean. There was a line and you crossed it. [Azrael scoffs] I was just jib-jabbing, and you crossed the line and that stung. I demand an apology. [Azrael grumbles] You were going to learn this one way or another, but...I am not your real father. [Azrael meows sadly] But that doesn't matter now. What matters is destroying the Smurfs. Any thoughts? I mean, I have thoughts. But I always like to spitball off of your thoughts. [Azrael meows incoherently] Azrael, I'm not gonna sugarcoat this. Your ideas are terrible. [Azrael yowls, Monty screeches] I can't think with this music! Can someone PLEASE shut off the music?! [Azrael meows confusedly] And what's with all these words...scrolling in front of me? Did the Smurfs do this so that I would be distracted and not be able to destroy them as easily? [Azrael grumbles incoherently, Gargamel reluctantly reads the credits] "Matte painters"? I don't know what that means. Someone just made that up, right? Oh, I feel sorry for whoever "Matte" is. "Look development artists"? Oh yes, of course. Let's develop some looks. Like, maybe a really angry look. Because you two totally ruined my plans! [Azrael meows frustratedly] Am I going mad, Azrael? For the last time, GET THEM TO SHUT OFF THIS MUSIC!!!
- I'm really freaking OUT, YOU GUYS!!
- I just ate all my rations!!!
- Why are our feet so big?
- Whatever you do, don't eat all your rations!
- Why are our legs so short?
- This machine wasn't built for a Smurf of your, well, origins.
- One small step, for 4 small Smurfs.
- [repeated line] Really, man?!
- We're Team Smurf and we stick together.
- Why are my muscles so big?
- That's what I call talking out of your butt!
- It's like a workout for my eyeballs.
- I'm Smurf Willow, leader of the Smurfs.
- They have an escape plan, but they're gonna need our help. [Papa Smurf: It's time to rock the cage.] Don't be weird.
- Smurf Storm: Don't try any funny stuff, bug!
- Smurf Lily: I'm Smurf Lily.
- Smurf Blossom: [deep voice] Look at me, I'm a boy Smurf! [laughs]
- Papa Smurf: [whistles] I've told you time and again, the Forbidden Forest is forbidden. And now you're talking about maps and mystery Smurfs and Gargamel's lair. None of this makes any sense, and I really don't understand why you can't follow simple rules. You snuck out and it put you all in danger.
- Smurfette: [turns around] Hefty, I know that's you.
- Hefty Smurf: [sighs, then comes out of the shrub where he was hiding] Sup, Smurfette?
- Smurfette: Brainy.
- Brainy Smurf: How did you do that?!
- Smurfette: And, I assume, Clumsy.
- Clumsy Smurf: [he falls to the ground] All good.
- Smurfette: What are you guys doing out here?
- Hefty Smurf: We knew you were up to something.
- Smurfette: This is all my fault, Hefty.
- Hefty Smurf: But Smurfette, the Forbidden Forest, it's too dangerous.
- Smurfette: I have to at least warn that Lost Village.
- Hefty Smurf: Well, we're Team Smurf, and we stick together. So, we're coming with you.
- Smurfette: I can't ask you to do that.
- Hefty Smurf: You didn't ask.
- Clumsy Smurf: We volunteered.
- Smurfette: [smiles in compassion] Thanks, guys.
- Brainy Smurf: Clumsy? How you doing?
- Clumsy Smurf: Okay, I guess.
- Brainy Smurf: Just hang tight, Clumsy. I'm not sure how long this'll take, or how long we'll be down here, so, everyone, whatever you do, don't eat all your rations.
- Clumsy Smurf: I just ate all my rations!
- Hefty Smurf: CLUMSY!
- Clumsy Smurf: I'm stress eating!
- Smurfette: Just think, guys. [eats a berry] After all this time, when we've been going about our Smurfy business back home, there's been other Smurfs out there, just like us.
- Brainy Smurf: Or they could be nothing like us.
- Hefty Smurf: He's right. We should be prepared for whatever we find. Those other Smurfs might not even be blue. [eats his berry]
- Clumsy Smurf: Maybe they'll be orange [gasps] I like orange.
- Brainy Smurf: What if they all wear glasses?
- Hefty Smurf: Or have big bushy mustaches?
- Brainy Smurf: What if they have scaly skin and sharp teeth?
- Hefty Smurf: And giant claws and big beady eyes?
- Clumsy Smurf: What if they have...hands?
- Hefty Smurf: [he and Brainy laugh] Good one, bro!
- Smurfette: [laughs] Listen. It doesn't matter what they look like. We still have to warn them. [the other Smurfs nod] Gargamel's wrong about me. It's not my purpose to help him. I'm meant to save those Smurfs.
- Hefty Smurf: And we're gonna help you. We're Team Smurf, and we're in this together. [to Smurfette] And by "together", I mean me and you. And those guys. But mostly me and you. [Clumsy shoulder-bumps him]
- Smurf Willow: I'm Smurf Willow, leader of the Smurfs.
- Papa Smurf: I'm afraid that's quite impossible, because I happened to be the leader of the Smurfs.
- Smurf Willow: Whatever you say, Papa thing.
- Papa Smurf: Excuse me, do you mind not calling that?
- Smurf Willow: Well, if the "thing" fits.
- Smurf Willow: [After Papa Smurf enters Smurfy Grove] Surrender, wizard!
- Papa Smurf: What? Wizard?
- Smurf Melody: He looks so old.
- Smurf Hazel: Is he wearing a dissguise?
- Papa Smurf: This is impossible.
- Smurf Storm: He doesn't seem so tough.
- Smurf Blossom: Yeah, Gargamel! That's what you get when you attack Smurfy Grove!
- Papa Smurf: Gargamel? What are you talking about?
- Smurfette: No, no, no, wait. This is a mistake.
- Papa Smurf: Smurfette?
- Smurfette: That's Papa!
- Smurf Willow: Papa?
- Smurf Blossom: Papa? There's another funny word. Papa! Papa! Papa!
- Smurf Willow: Smurf Blossom, no! Breathe deep and step away from the Papa thing.
- Smurfette: Everyone, meet Papa Smurf.
- Smurfette: They're Smurfs, just like us. Except, well, they're boy Smurfs.
- Smurf Blossom: "Boy". That's a funny word. Boy! Boy! Boy! Boy! [deep voice] Look at me! I'm a boy Smurf! [laughs]
- Demi Lovato as Smurfette
- Rainn Wilson as Gargamel
- Mandy Patinkin as Papa Smurf
- Joe Manganiello as Hefty Smurf
- Jack McBrayer as Clumsy Smurf
- Danny Pudi as Brainy Smurf
- Julia Roberts as Smurf Willow
- Michelle Rodriguez as Smurf Storm
- Ellie Kemper as Smurf Blossom
- Ariel Winter as Smurf Lily
- Meghan Trainor as Smurf Melody
- Melissa Sturm as Smurf Jade
- Jake Johnson as Grouchy Smurf
- Gordon Ramsay as Baker Smurf
- Tituss Burgess as Vanity Smurf
- Gabriel Iglesias as Jokey Smurf
- Jeff Dunham as Farmer Smurf
- Kelly Asbury as Nosey Smurf