The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [To Bella] I had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you faced, I thought you wouldn't have overcome it. And you just did.
- [To Carlisle] I've never thanked you for this extraordinary life.
- My life as a human was over, but I've never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.
- [To Renesmee] I'll never let anybody hurt you.
- [To Bella] I didn't expect you to seem so... you. Except for the creepy eyes.
- Carlisle Cullen: She's not an immortal!
- Edward Cullen: So beautiful
- Edward Cullen: We're the same temperature now
- Edward Cullen: Hey, Bella, you're a lot stronger than I am right now it's your turn not to break me
- Bella Cullen: I love you
- Edward Cullen: I love you
- Bella Cullen: Renesmee
- Edward Cullen: She's incredible
- Bella Cullen: Where is she? I have to see her
- Edward Cullen: Wait. Wait. You need to get your thirst under control. Yeah you'll need to hunt. Close your eyes what do you hear? Bella don't! Bella stop! I'm sorry I didn't realize there'd be people this far from the trails
- Bella Cullen: I have to get outta here
- Edward Cullen: Okay I can help you. Or not. well I'm amazed you ran away from human blood mid hunt. Even mature vampires have problems with that.
- Bella Cullen: You're still here
- Alice Cullen: Welcome home! We thought you guys might like a place on your own.
- Edward Cullen: What do you think?
- Bella Cullen: I think it's perfect.
- Alice Cullen: Go inside. Have fun.
- Bella Cullen: Vampires don't sleep
- Edward Cullen: It's not intended for sleep.
- Garrett: Name any American battle, I was there.
- Jacob Black: Little Big Horn.
- Garrett: I was this close to biting Custer, but the Indians got him first.
|Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer|
|Breaking Dawn||book||film (Part 1) |
film (Part 2)