The Vampire Diaries (season 7)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is list of quotes from the seventh season The Vampire Diaries.
- 1 Day One of Twenty-Two Thousand, Give or Take [7.01]
- 2 Never Let Me Go [7.02]
- 3 Age of Innocence [7.03]
- 4 I Carry Your Heart with Me [7.04]
- 5 Live Through This [7.05]
- 6 Best Served Cold [7.06]
- 7 Mommie Dearest [7.07]
- 8 Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me [7.08]
- 9 Cold as Ice [7.09]
- 10 Hell Is Other People [7.10]
- 11 Things We Lost in the Fire [7.11]
- 12 Postcards from the Edge [7.12]
- 13 This Woman's Work [7.13]
- 14 Moonlight on the Bayou [7.14]
- 15 I Would for You [7.15]
- 16 Days of Future Past [7.16]
- 17 I Went to the Woods [7.17]
- 18 One Way or Another [7.18]
- 19 Somebody That I Used to Know [7.19]
- 20 Kill 'Em All [7.20]
- 21 Requiem for a Dream [7.21]
- 22 Gods and Monsters [7.22]
- 23 External links
Day One of Twenty-Two Thousand, Give or Take [7.01]
- Caroline: One day, you're helping Lily, the next you're here being nice. Just pick a side, Enzo... Us or them.
- Enzo: Oh, God. You sound just like her.
- Caroline: That's because she doesn't trust you, and honestly, neither do I.
- Valerie: [voice-over] Dear Diary, I am in Hell. It's hard to imaging a place far worse then where I come from, but by some spectacular miracle I found it. In the weeks since I arrived here in Mystic Falls three things are clear: the food is literally made of poison, the air smells like the plague, and everyone wants to know what everyone else is doing. I don't fit in here, nor do I want to. This is not the world I imagined.
- Stefan: New rule. You live your life, you heal, and in the meantime, we're friends.
- Caroline: I like that rule.
- Damon: If Stefan says he's got it, he's got it.
- Bonnie: Do you really believe that or is that just some excuse to continue your slow crawl towards rock bottom?
- Damon: Do you know how many days need to tick by before I see Elena again? Twenty-two thousand, nine hundred and sixty one days, and that's if you get some old person's disease. I have not even begun to approach rock bottom.
- Stefan: If you think this is a crazy plan, now's the time to speak up.
- Caroline: Is there any version of this plan where you're not worried about me?
- Stefan: Probably not.
- Damon: Every time I look at you all I see is NOT Elena.
- Bonnie: I'm so sorry this happened, but I lost Elena too, Damon. And you're one of the few reminders I have of her to hold on to so you can either resent me or love me, but you're stuck with me.
Never Let Me Go [7.02]
- Enzo: I'm not here to be one of your children, Lily.
- Lily: Then why are you here, Lorenzo? Why did you choose us?
- Enzo: There was no 'us' in my choice. I choose you. I'm here because of you.
- Alaric: You wouldn't think it's weird that I'm trying to contact my fiance who's been dead for months?
- Bonnie: Honestly, after everything we've experienced, it'd be weird if you weren't.
Age of Innocence [7.03]
I Carry Your Heart with Me [7.04]
- Damon: Dear Elena, yes you heard that correctly. Hell has frozen over. I'm writing it all down. Granted, I'm half a bottle in thanks to my 1950 Chateau Cheval Blanc, a bottle I waited 65 years to open. I used to spend nights sitting in my wine cellar convincing myself I could hear it age, tannins growing, fermenting, but appreciating its beauty didn't make time go by any faster. The bottle just laid there on its shelf, torturing me while I waited for Katherine and time stood still. Eventually I convinced myself that no sip of that wine could ever taste as good as I dreamt it would. And that is the story of why I drink bourbon. I don't know who I am without you, but I know that as long as I'm with you, time will stand still. So who is Damon Salvatore without Elena Gilbert? A selfish friend, a jealous brother, a horrible son? Or maybe with a little luck, I'll do right by you. Because you may be a thousand miles away or a hundred years away, but you're still here with me and my heart is right there in that coffin with you. Until you come back to me.
Live Through This [7.05]
- Bonnie: Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
- Damon: Hey! I do not go behind people's backs and torture them. I like my enemies to look me in the eye and see the depth of my rage.
- Alaric: She's been sleeping for 12 hours. That's normal, right?
- Bonnie: Yesterday she was dead. Today she's alive. I'm not sure normal applies.
Best Served Cold [7.06]
- Lily: Bonnie, I know we've had a rocky past, but I hope this means you're willing to start fresh.
- Bonnie: You're the reason I'm never going to see my best friend again, so I hope you're joking.
Mommie Dearest [7.07]
- Damon: Wow. Did I ever mention I like your style?
- Stefan: I had a feeling we were going to have to do this the hard way.
- Damon: Best...Thanksgiving...ever.
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me [7.08]
- Damon: Okay, this vervain stings like a bitch and this family drama makes the prospect of Hell look like Disneyland. So, please, one swift stab straight through the heart. Let's get this over with.
- Stefan: Have any advice?
- Lily: Tell her you love her. Never forget what she must be going through. And then, one day, be prepared for her to sacrifice everything for them. Not that I'm one to give advice.
- Caroline: I didn't believe it either, but then I ate 9 ice cream sundaes from noon to 3:00, and none of my clothes fit, and then there was that whole part with the doctor and the ultrasound so...yeah.
Cold as Ice [7.09]
- Stefan: How many times do you get a second chance to deliver your mother’s eulogy?
- Damon: Good point, brother. How’s this? Lily, you were a terrible mother when you were alive and you were a terrible mother when you were dead. [to Stefan] You’re right. That does feel good.
- Bonnie: 'Hey, Stefan! Did I mention Bonnie saw me mix a blood bag with a jar of mayonnaise at 2 o’clock in the morning?'
- Caroline: Okay, one, that was marshmallow fluff. And two, I’m feeding for three now, so I get cravings.
- Valerie: It’s just us. Beau couldn’t bring himself to say goodbye.
- Damon: I’m sure he just couldn’t find the right words to say.
- Caroline: Hi, mom. I just realized that this is going to be my first Christmas without you. That sucks. I still got you something, two somethings, actually. I will spare you the details of how because honestly I’m sick of talking about it. But it’s happening. I’m pregnant. I used to picture us having this conversation. It looked different. Obviously. I was a human carrying my own children and you…were alive. I know they’re not mine, but they’re still my responsibility, you know, and I want to…I have to do this right. And I have no idea what I’m doing and all I want to do is just sit on our kitchen counter while you burn our dinner and ask you a million questions. God, I miss you.