The Vampire Diaries (season 8)
The following is list of quotes from the eighth season The Vampire Diaries.
- 1 Hello Brother [8.01]
- 2 Today Will Be Different [8.02]
- 3 You Decided That I Was Worth Saving [8.03]
- 4 An Eternity of Misery [8.04]
- 5 Coming Home Was a Mistake [8.05]
- 6 Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell [8.06]
- 7 The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You [8.07]
- 8 We Have History Together [8.08]
- 9 The Simple Intimacy of the Near Touch [8.09]
- 10 Nostalgia's a Bitch [8.10]
- 11 You Made a Choice to Be Good [8.11]
- 12 What Are You? [8.12]
- 13 The Lies Will Catch Up with You [8.13]
- 14 It's Been a Hell of a Ride [8.14]
- 15 We're Planning a June Wedding [8.15]
- 16 I Was Feeling Epic [8.16]
- 17 External links
Hello Brother [8.01]
- Enzo: Wanna watch some TV?
- Damon: Nah, I was just going to read for a little while.
- Enzo: Alright. Night then.
- Stefan: Please don't give up.
- Bonnie: Of course. But please don't ask me to have hope. Hope hurts, and I don't want to hurt anymore.
- Damon: My life is over, Stefan. My life has been over for a century and a half. Ever since you took it from me.
Today Will Be Different [8.02]
- Damon: So I'm thinking of a person. He's reasonably good looking, charming accent, and he would be the most amazing wingman if he just got rid of his martyr complex.
- Enzo: That's not how you play 20 questions. Regardless, your answer is either Jesus Christ, or me.
You Decided That I Was Worth Saving [8.03]
An Eternity of Misery [8.04]
Coming Home Was a Mistake [8.05]
Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell [8.06]
The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You [8.07]
We Have History Together [8.08]
The Simple Intimacy of the Near Touch [8.09]
Nostalgia's a Bitch [8.10]
You Made a Choice to Be Good [8.11]
What Are You? [8.12]
The Lies Will Catch Up with You [8.13]
It's Been a Hell of a Ride [8.14]
- Damon: Yes, You Came [To Bonnie] I've put some champagne on ice. [Bonnie glares at him] Bon, What's wrong?
- Bonnie: I just spoke to Kai, You didn't destroy Hell.
- Kai: In fact, thanks to you killing Cade, Hell's never been in better hands.
- Damon: What are you talking about? If Cade's not running Hell, who is?
- Kai: Think of the only person worse than Cade.
- Bonnie: Think of the only person worse.
- Kai: The person who knows where all your weak spots are.
- Bonnie: Who wants to hit you there over and over again
- Kai': Who will stop at nothing to make sure that you and everyone you love suffer.
- Bonnie: The one who wants revenge for what we did to her.
- Damon: [Breaks the bottle and was frightened with fear] Don't you dare say it, Bonnie. Listen to me, we won. You hear me, don't you dare say that name!
- Kai: The myth! The legend! The baddest bitch of all. [Laughs]
- Damon: [Damon paused and his memory came back and he said the chilling words to Bonnie] .....Katherine!
- Bonnie: Katherine?
- Kai: Bon, Bonnie, No Bonnie. Bonnie! Bonnie! (Screams)
- Damon: We're Toast.
We're Planning a June Wedding [8.15]
- Caroline: How do we get Katherine to show herself?
- Damon: We throw the one party Katherine will never miss. Who doesn't love a wedding?
- Damon: (Mimicking) Hi, I'm Katherine, the bitch who will destroy your world for all eternity. He he he.
- Damon: (To Kelly) What Did Katherine Promise You?
- Kelly: Nothing!
- Matt: Then why help her?
- Kelly: You don't get it, she promised me nothing of believing in emptiness. Anything is better than it turned out. And all I had to do is to keep you idiots distracted until the fire started.
- Damon: What is Katherine planning?!
- Kelly: You don't have to believe me, she wanted me to let you know. She's gonna burn down Mystic Falls. With hell fire tonight. (Laughs)
- Matt: She's talking about the bell.
(Shows a woman resembling Katherine entering the bell tower)
- Kelly: Well it's a good thing you're not the only child.
- Matt: (Looks at Kelly with look of fear in his eyes)
- Damon: Except Vicki's dead as a door nail.
- Kelly: She was until my son opened up a portal to hell and lets some people out. (Laughs as Matt watched in fear)
- Damon: To a Mystic Falls mom who started out by hating me and became one of my closest friends. She was strong. She was loving, and not only did she protect this town but she raised an incredible that I now get to call family
I Was Feeling Epic [8.16]
- Elena: (Writing In Her Diary) After Meds School, I came home to Mystic Falls, It felt right. It's where I wanted to grow old and.. I did. And that's my life. Weird. Messy. Complicated. Sad. Wonderful. Amazing. And above all epic. And I owe it all to Stefan. When I met him, I lost my parents and I was dead inside. But he brought me back to life. And I'm going to live as best as I can. For as long as I can.
(Sees a crow and saw Damon where she walks out of the cemetery)
- Elena: (Narration) Even after our long happy life together, Damon is still worried that he will never see Stefan again. That he'll never find peace. But I know he's wrong. Because Peace exists. It lives and everything we hold dear.
- Elena: (After Damon mysteriously vanished, she saw Jenna and her family back home) Mom? (Runs back over to the front porch and hugs her)
- Elena: (Narration) That is the promise of peace. That one day, after a long life. We find each other again.
- Stefan: Damon.
- Damon: Hello, Brother.
(Stefan and Damon hugged each other)