Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think that fasting is not only a religious rite, but also a symbol of human rights, as there are many places in the world that are going through rough times, and fasting shows our devotion.
- Tsai Ping-kun (2019) cited in "Muslims gather at Taipei Railway Station for Eid al-Fitr" on Taipei Times, 6 June 2019
- Freedom, diversity and openness are the main features that make Taipei attractive to visitors.
- Tsai Ping-kun (2019) cited in "Six Taipei sightseeing spots receive Muslim certificate" on Taipei Times, 22 October 2019
- If the two universities (National Hsinchu University of Education and National Tsing Hua University) did not merge, then Hsinchu University, the smaller one, would have been forced to close due to the reduction in enrollments. The merger also allowed Tsing Hua University to gain an education-specific college, which it did not previously have, making it a top choice university for teaching students.
- Tsai Ping-kun (2020) cited in "Taiwan’s Universities Are Fighting for Their Lives as Birth Rates Plummet" on Ketagalan Media, 30 January 2020