- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
- I've put in "interwiki" links to Simple English Wikiquote, for example at the page Aesop. The way this displays for me is that at the left of the page, under the links such as "Main Page" ... "Special Pages", it lists a number of languages. The links I put in list "Simple English" as one of those languages, and when I click on it I get to the Simple English Wikiquote version of the Aesop page, for example. The logo for Simple English Wikiquote looks the same as the one for English Wikiquote, but I can tell I'm at Simple English because the second link at the left, under "Main Page", is "Simple Talk" (and besides, the page looks different: many of them have Simple English translations of the quotes.)
- Let me know if you still can't get there. What page are you looking at? Do you see any other interwiki (language) links? --Coppertwig 19:40, 3 June 2007 (UTC)