- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Please refrain from removing content from Wikiquote, as you did to Flight 29 Down. It is considered vandalism. If you want to experiment, please use the sandbox.
Wikiquote exists for the collecting of notable quotations of famous people and famous works. For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote, and also What Wikiquote is not for a list of common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
When people are not interested in responsibly contributing to the development of the project incidents of their deliberate vandalism can result in IP addresses being blocked from editing.
Thank you. ~ UDScott 01:11, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
I don't quite understand what you are doing with shows, but you appear to be blanking pages, then trying to reconstruct them. But in doing so, you are removing a lot of content, and then not coming back to the page right away. This leaves empty pages. Please don't continue this unless you add quotes back right away. ~ UDScott 16:07, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
Another issue is creating pages for a show, like Unfabulous which are nothing more than episode titles. You created this page over a week ago, but have yet to add quotes or an intro. Such a page is likely to be nominated for deletion unless quotes are added very soon. ~ UDScott 16:09, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
And yet another item: the page you are creating, Disney Channel Shows is not one that is needed here. This purpose is more easily served through the use of categories - and there already is one:. ~ UDScott 16:14, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
Please stop just removing quotes - if you want to really recreate these pages, create a work in progress page, as a subpage to your userpage, complete all the work, and then and only then, bring it back to the actual show page. ~ UDScott 16:22, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
Hannah Montana Quotes
- Please stop recreating the Hannah Montana Quotes page. If you want to create something, use the sub-page User:EHStories/Hannah Montana Quotes. ~ UDScott 16:58, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
You have been temporarily blocked from editing Wikiquote for abuse of editing privileges. If you wish to make useful contributions, you are welcome to come back after the block expires. ~ UDScott 17:18, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- Also, when the block expires, if you resume making edits that replace existing content without explanation, do not follow formatting and content guidelines described at Wikiquote:Templates and its subpages, simply create pages full of structure without quotes, fail to respond to any queries about why you are refusing to cooperate with Wikiquote practices, and/or vandalize the pages of users who are trying to get you to explain your actions, you will be permanently blocked as a disruptive editor. You are welcome to — no, encouraged to ask any questions about this situation — but if you will not communicate with your fellow editors, you leave us no choice. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 23:35, 20 March 2007 (UTC)