- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! ~ Ningauble 16:02, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
Your recent additions
Thanks for your recent additions. Please take a look at the changes I made to your pages (Lawton Chiles, Yevgeniy Chazov, and E. H. Carr) to see how to best format pages. Thanks! ~ UDScott 02:06, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the changes. I will work on my formatting.Gilbertson49 02:26, 19 November 2010 (UTC)
An article that you have been involved in editing, Yevgeniy Chazov, has been listed for deletion. All contributions are appreciated, but it may not satisfy Wikiquote's criteria for inclusion, for the reasons given in the nomination for deletion (see also what Wikiquote is and is not). If you are interested in the discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikiquote:Votes for deletion/Yevgeniy Chazov. Also, please consider improving the article to address the issues raised. Thank you. . The issue is that I believe that you have attributed the quote to the wrong person. Longfellow 15:24, 24 November 2010 (UTC)