- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
I'm afraid that I've nominated your article Kenneth for speedy deletion. Based on reviews of similar quote articles, and on the quick research that I did (described in the nomination), I suspect that these are not quotes of from someone with published references, which is what Wikiquote collects, but rather quotes from yourself or your friend or acquaintance. These are what we refer to as "vanity" quotes, much like Wikipedia's "vanity" articles. As is pointed out in Wikiquote:FAQ and Wikiquote:What Wikiquote is not, which are recommended reading, such quotes are perfectly acceptable on one's user page, but are not a proper subject for quotation in Wikiquote articles.
If so, I invite you to copy the quotes to your user page before the article is deleted. (If it is deleted before you can do this, let me know and I can retrieve them for you.) If instead this person has some notoriety in the world at large, and has been quoted in the mainstream media, please provide evidence of this here so we can evaluate it. Thank you for your cooperation. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 05:39, 16 November 2006 (UTC)
- My apologies, in regard to the page titled Kenneth . I should have taken more time to review procedures before creating the page. Also, thank you for all of the information you listed on my Talk page. Regards, Knssilm 21:28, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I deffinetly intend on making such contributions! Again, thanks for your help. Knssilm 02:10, 2 December 2006 (UTC)