Welcome to my talk page. Here are some tips to help you communicate with me:
- Ideally, I would like to have any conversation continued on the page where it was started. If I have left a message on your talk page please do not reply here. I will have your talk page on watch and will note when you have replied.
- Add or respond to an existing conversation under the existing heading.
- Indent your comment when replying by using an appropriate number of colons ':'.
- Create a new heading if the original conversation is archived.
- To initiate a new conversation on this page click on this link.
- You should sign your comments. You can do this automatically by typing four tildes (~~~~).
Hi Moe Epsilon. Welcome to English Wikiquote.
Enjoy! ~ Jeff Q (talk) 08:02, 19 October 2006 (UTC)
- you're welcome --Herby talk thyme 08:41, 31 August 2007 (UTC)