- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
- … I'm just trying to make sure at present that article on Gerhard Dorn is so-spelt on page at present is without an H, a typo error i cannot change, should be easy for you to tho' quicker than explaining how . CheersNorwikian 15:51, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Yes, it is easier for me to do it than to explain, but then you wouldn't know how to do it, eh? It's pretty easy to do — just click on the "move" tab at the top of the article, make the change in the box labelled "To new title", add an explanation (like "correct spelling"), click on the "Move page" button, and presto! You're done. If anything goes wrong, then you can call for assistance from any of the sysops (like myself). ~ Jeff Q (talk) 09:40, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
P.S. Whenever you talk about an article in a talk page posting, you should link the name to the article; e.g., Gerard Dorn. It makes it easier for others to see what's being discussed. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 09:44, 6 June 2006 (UTC)