~ Kalki 06:08, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy!-- Cato 12:37, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
Barney and Friends- Doctor Barney Is Here
Stop changing stuff, such as saying "Kathy Shakes her head, implying yes." She shook her head, implying no! I watched the episode today, sadly I babysit and my younger cousin owns this episode. And who sakes there head to imply yes anyways? In Canada, and the United States, when a person shakes there head, they mean no. No offense, but why do you keep putting that she shakes her head, implying yes?
And another note, I moved the Baby Bop quote "Don't take my blanky!" down because she doesn't appear until AFTER Kathy says "Thanks for helping me, Doctor Barney"(Or Whatever). Please stop doing these changes, the quotes are supposed to be in proper order.
- It's "Thank you for making me happy Doctor Barney."
Please stop making unconstructive changes to Wikiquote. It is considered vandalism. If you want to experiment, please use the sandbox.
Wikiquote exists for the collecting of notable quotations from people and works. For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote, and also What Wikiquote is not for a list of common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
When people are not interested in responsibly contributing to the development of the project incidents of their deliberate vandalism can result in their usernames or IP addresses being blocked from editing.
Thank you. ~ Kalki 09:54, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- You're in need of Dr. Tarr and Professor Barney. I mean, Dr. Barney and Professor Fether. --Bill Hart 16:45, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- Rod15: SHUT UP! You shut the fuck up or I'm going keep my changes ainus!