User talk:Scott Niedecken
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Starting a new page
On Talk:Main Page you wrote:
- I can not figure this thing out, could they make it more complicated??? Scott Niedecken Scott Niedecken 06:03, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- Go here: Help:Starting a new page. Whenever you need something like this, try starting by clicking on 'Help' on the left-side menu. ~ UDScott 18:53, 8 May 2008 (UTC)