Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Hi! After I made changes to the Stephen Fry page I noticed you added a clean-up notice. I'm relatively new to Wikiquote so I wasn't as familiar with the page standards. I've made more changes, and I tried to make it conform to the template for quotes from people as much as possible. I still left up the clean-up notice in case I didn't catch everything. If you have time, could you check the page and let me know if it's in correct form, or if I need to make more changes? Like I said, I'm pretty new to this, and your help would be really appreciated. Soylamorsa 22:37, 28 July 2007 (UTC)
- You were actually quite close with it. I made a couple of minor adjustments (moving the material from his autobiography as a sub section of 'Sourced', adding a couple of categories and the DEFAULTSORT). I've removed the cleanup tag and I think the page looks good now. Thanks for your work. ~ UDScott 13:33, 30 July 2007 (UTC)