- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Hey, I just want to say how awesome it is you're going in episode by episode and adding so many wonderful quotes. I just have one concern. There are a lot of quotes, and by the Wikiquote standard there are too many. At the bottom is what usually gets flagged on pages that have too many quotes and infringe on copyright. There are various viewpoints on the talk page in those links, about how many quotes should be the maximum per episode, so I suggest checking them out. If you keep putting these many quotes in, the page will be flagged. I don't want you to do all this great work and then have them slowly deleted again. I hope this helps! :) Curlyro 13:50, 23 February 2007 (UTC)