- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
I would like to welcome you personally. I am also a fan of military quotations. I enjoy all quotations that are derived from military sources. I also like other historical quotations but military resources have always been my favorite. What type of astronomy are you interested in? Zarbon 04:12, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
I enjoy the whole concept of astronomy. The entire solar system is compelling and the vast reaches of the universe, from one planet to another, along with all the stars and galaxies, it's just very interesting and captivating to me. Quotes that deal with this are excellent. Waheedone 04:13, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- In any case, I made numerous suggestions to the QOTD that you can continue to look into. I think you'd find many of them interesting and powerful. I am also somewhat interested in nebulas, stars, and the solar system, but not so much as military factions and the overall organization that humans have as their security forces. I am continuing in creating pages in regards to prominent military leaders of WWII including but not limited to the leadership of Fascist Italy, Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, and Imperial Japan. I also intend on fulfilling quotation resources for the Ottoman Empire, Revolutionary France, and other WWI era military organizations. I find historical factions to be the most intriguing because people who serve the military seem to have a lot of magnificent things to say, dealing with loyalty and devotion. The concept of the soldier is what I live for. - Zarbon 11:33, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
I am also upset about my suggestion being ignored. It's irrational, to say the least. I waited an entire year for that quote and it was skipped on both the date of birth and the date of death. I initially suggested it for September 22 and it didn't make it then. I was hoping it would make it this time around. It's obviously more powerful than any of the suggestions prior. I'm sure you agree with the initial concept of the quote and as to why it's one of my top three favorites of all time. - Zarbon 00:17, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
It's sad really that it was ignored. I also find that quote very climactic. I like the quote a lot as well. I understand why you like it so much, regardless of who is saying it. Although I'm not a fan of any specific military group, I do believe that they all have many extraordinary things to say. And this quote is no exception. It's a great quote. Waheedone 00:22, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
Hello. You have been voting repeatedly for these few months for the qotd selections. I would like to tell you that your votes are most likely not going to be counted because you are too new to the wikiquote project. After extensive contribution and a few months, your votes might be taken into consideration. Please consider working on wikiquote and adding sourced material instead of just voting for the qotd. If you want to be taken seriously then you need to show some form of initiative as a contributor to prove that you did not join just to vote for the qotd selections. Zarbon 04:05, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
BUT i joined because i wanted to vote. i didn't join for contributing. why are my votes not counted for. why i have to spend time and contribute i don't want to. i just wanted to vote. why the hell my votes are bein removed. it just annoying because all i wanted to do was vote. Waheedone 05:03, 27 November 2008 (UTC)