|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The reason good women like me and flock to my pictures is that there is a little bit of vampire instinct in every woman.
- Theda Bara, a.k.a. "The Vamp", attributed in Leta W. Clark, Women, Women, Women: Quips, Quotes, and Commentary (1977), p. 16.
- So again Coth parted with his son in anger, and Jurgen returned again toward Barathum; and, whether or not it was a coincidence, Jurgen met precisely the vampire of whom he had inveigled his father into thinking. She was the most seductively beautiful creature that it would be possible for Jurgen's father or any other man to imagine: and her clothes were orange-coloured, for a reason sufficiently well known in Hell, and were embroidered everywhere with green fig-leaves.
- You must understand that it is little rest a vampire gets on earth, with so many fine young fellows like yourself going about everywhere eager to be destroyed.
- She [Susan] is very lovely, Mr. Mears — very toothsome if I may be permitted a small bon mot.
- Barlow's note left to Ben & co, in Stephen King, 'Salem's Lot, p. 345.
- The world is coming down around our ears and you're sticking at a few vampires.
- Ben Mears, in Stephen King, 'Salem's Lot, Part 2, Chapter 5.
- When AIDS was at its most brutal, frightening, my-God-what-are-we-going-to-do era, that was when vampire stories and stories about blood and trust swept the literary world.