Wikiquote:Vandalism in progress/Archive/4
- 1 220.127.116.11
- 2 Biatchslap
- 3 Dwight Apple
- 4 Oh My God. Oh, Dear God.
- 5 U-D-Scott, leave me alone!
- 6 Cyui
- 7 Yo Mama is...
- 8 18.104.22.168
- 9 Very hot chick
- 10 I Best be a Mexican! HOLA!!
- 11 22.214.171.124
- 12 Michaeldsuarez,
- 13 126.96.36.199
- 14 Vera20
- 15 Lee Wang the II of Japan
- 16 Antandrustotalscum
- 17 Lee Wang is back!
- 18 Billy Boogalew
- 19 Inertia
- 20 188.8.131.52
Ole.Holm 23:04, 4 December 2009 (UTC)has previously created two pages that I marked as Prod and have now been deleted. He has just created seven more, all of which are worthy of a Prod or even db; I have only marked the first two. I believe that this strains AGF to an intolerable degree.--
Ole.Holm 08:49, 8 December 2009 (UTC)needs blocking urgently.--
Oh My God. Oh, Dear God.
Ixfd64 18:28, 12 December 2009 (UTC)- creating tons of nonsense pages. --
- The user is now blocked and his pages are deleted. - InvisibleSun 19:01, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
U-D-Scott, leave me alone!
Ole.Holm 23:01, 21 December 2009 (UTC)creating silly pages, some with the names of editors here.--
- The user is now blocked and his pages are deleted. Thanks for your help with the cleanup. ~ Ningauble 23:21, 21 December 2009 (UTC)
Yo Mama is...
Very hot chick
Ole.Holm 18:37, 31 January 2010 (UTC)vandalising user talk pages.--
- Blocked. Thanks for cleaning up the mess. ~ Ningauble 19:34, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
I Best be a Mexican! HOLA!!
- Blocked by User:Mike.lifeguard--Ole.Holm 22:08, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
Ole.Holm 12:30, 9 February 2010 (UTC)vandalising. IP has a history of vandalism.--
- The history is old enough that it may not be the same person, so I wouldn't block unless there is a repetition. I notice you gave a level-1 warning. I usually start at level-2 in cases of obvious bad faith, and in this case would consider level-3 because it seems malicious and there are already warnings on the talk page. ~ Ningauble 13:28, 9 February 2010 (UTC)
Michaeldsuarez 15:17, 9 February 2010 (UTC)– A vandal who's impersonating me (notice the comma at the name of the impersonator's username). His contributions have already been delete. My account is compromised as long as this impersonator runs free here. An administrator here already mistaken the impersonator as the real me. --
Ole.Holm 21:57, 15 March 2010 (UTC)has been vandalising pages. I have warned and am reverting.--
Lee Wang the II of Japan
Ixfd64 17:58, 25 March 2010 (UTC)seems to be a reincarnation of a previously blocked vandal. --
Ixfd64 22:38, 25 March 2010 (UTC)- attack account; all edits vandalism. --
- Blocked. --Aphaia 14:52, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
Lee Wang is back!
Sjones23 17:49, 15 April 2010 (UTC)is also a reincarnation of a previously blocked vandal. He also vandalized my user page.
The "ass pus"/"pelican shit" vandal is back as Ixfd64 05:09, 1 June 2010 (UTC). --
Inertia 07:41, 8 July 2010 (UTC)I put deletion and banned vandal templates on a variety of pages. I also acted dvery stupid around the site. I probably deserve a ban. I am extremely sorry for what I ddi As I was just screwing around and was very bored. Not trying to make excuses just telling you why I did it.
- Uhhh.... Consider this a warning... I guess... Gregcaletta 10:16, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
contributions section. I gave him a few warnings, but I swiftly reverted them. A few minutes later, I gave him a final warning which can be seen here, but the IP refuses to respond to talk page warnings and continues adding false information. Can someone please help block it? Thanks, Sjones23 21:50, 3 August 2010 (UTC)has been vandalizing several pages on children's films and television shows by deliberately adding false information and also by removing links to Wikipedia if you check in the
- Done ~ UDScott 01:34, 4 August 2010 (UTC)