Wikiquote:Vandalism in progress
Request an article
Report vandalism • Votes for deletion
This page exists to post alerts about any incidents of vandalism that are occurring, so that other users and administrators can more promptly respond to them. Wikiquote's definition of vandalism is the same as Wikipedia's and can be seen at w:Wikipedia:Vandalism.
Care should be taken before assuming an initial contribution is vandalism unless it's blatantly obvious the user knows what they're doing.
If the vandal is known to attack more then one language, or more then one Wikimedia wiki, it is recommended they also be noted on Vandalism reports in Meta or a global block be requested on Steward requests/Global.
Please report vandalism by creating a new report by clicking one of the two buttons below. Be sure to include the username/IP address and the behavior that requires admin intervention.
New report on rupert loup
rupert loup is once again edit warring. I have explained why I have made the edits I have made and I have asked him to take it to the talk page if he wants to discuss it further and he has refused and is edit warring. 126.96.36.199 03:20, 15 May 2020 (UTC)
- See also death threat in edit summary. Nieuwsgierige Gebruiker (talk) 10:15, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
- Globally blocked, offending edit deleted. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 20:04, 19 May 2020 (UTC)
- And please revdel the edits also; this LTA loves to link to their edits from enwiki, e.g. . Suffusion of Yellow (talk) 23:06, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- Vandal's IP changed to 188.8.131.52. dibbydib⌐■_■ (barate me) 23:59, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
- Blocked (Non-admin closure) — by Kalki. dibbydib⌐■_■ (barate me) 00:14, 22 May 2020 (UTC)
Check contribs, might need revision-deleting/edit-summary removal if we do that kind of thing here. Hurry—I'd forgotten how much hard work it was reverting trolls without rollback :) it's a X-wiki abuser too, so maybe call a steward. All the best, ——SerialNumber54129 19:04, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
- Done globally, tho some Oversighter has completely remove some of the edits and I cannot locally revdel the abusive edit summaries. Working with a WMF person to have those removed as well. Thanks. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 19:24, 23 May 2020 (UTC)