Hello, Koavf, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! By the way, the relevancy between Western Sahara and Gustav's quote is a bit unclear for me (it doesn't seem not to refer to the country as is, but a quote addressed in that area, or counrty... and if so, it is a bit different from usual way). Would you want to add some remark on that quote? --Aphaia 04:11, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
Hi Koavf. I undid or reworked some of your edits to categories (e.g. Category:India / Category:Indians, among others) because Wikiquote treats articles containing quotes by a person and articles containing quotes about a theme as two completely distinct categories. If you would like to propose reorganizing the Fundamental categories, please discuss it at Category talk:Fundamental or at the Village Pump. Thanks. ~ Ningauble 16:54, 24 May 2011 (UTC)