Hello, AC9016, and welcome to the English Wikiquote, a free compendium of quotations written collaboratively by people just like you!
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Your User page
AC9016, just some friendly advice: the information you've added to your talk page is better served on your User page. The Talk page should be reserved for just that, talk - when others wish to converse with you. Your User page is yours to add to as you see fit. Thanks. ~ UDScott (talk) 20:21, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
- Made the change almost immediately after you notified me of the error I was making, setting up the Talk page like that. Thank you. --AC9016 (talk) 20:43, 7 December 2017 (UTC)
Request for comment on User:MonsterHunter32's massive censorship of sourced quotes without discussion
I am asking the community to comment about the censorship of this user that I have already alerted about here Talk:India#Censorship_of_sourced_quotes_by_User:MonsterHunter32 and at other places, but it didn't help. What should be done about the continued massive removal of sourced quotes by when he refuses to even move the quotes to the talkpage with full reasoning for each quote as was asked by multiple users many many times? You can read more about it at the link above, and at the other discussions linked in that discussion. Thank you. --Jedi3 (talk) 14:19, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
- I am unfamiliar with this user and any actions they may or may not have taken over any given period of time. I cannot make any comment on this issue on either side. --AC9016 (talk) 15:03, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
The user User:Jedi3 keeps falsely blaming me of censorship and keeps edit-warring. He is only engaged in POV-pushing and adding statements just so they agree with his view. He doesn't care if his claims are made up like he did at Sikandar Butshikan, indirectly admitting to verbatim to verbatrim copying from Wikipedia before checking the source. He also added a quote at Muhammad bin Qasim that wasn't about him.
Or making up a false reason to remove a quote at Muslim conquest of the Indian subcontinent. Or he keeps making up his quotes eloquent, poignant, witty etc despite the "quotes" not even falling at all within the definition. He does this just to have his edits there at all costs. I've told him several times about this including here.
He falsely keeps saying I'm censoring him when all I've done is remove those quotes which aren't notable in any manner. Not those which are notable and i've preserved many of the quotes he has added. also removed the subsection of my complaint here. He himself censors me here and here in the past.
Not to mention this person has also insulted me by terming me annoying after another user called me so, besides also calling me a vandal, when he himself can be indicted for edit-warring and vandalism. please block this user. I've been trying to cooperate with him, but it is clear he only wants his ideology imposed here. Their is no bar on any person of any ideology, even though Wikiquote is about neutrality but he doesn't care about anything and is being unprofessional. and it is clear he doesn't care what he does to get his edits here at all costs.
Right after his block expired, Jedi3 is back at edit-warring before even waiting for a discussion and made 3 reverts at 3 articles. See his recent reverts, here, a sly attempt to befool others in edit summary at Aurangzeb of "article under construction", at Malabar rebellion. He proceeded to make additional subtractions and additions at Aurangzeb, even though a revert is a revert whether partial or complete. He is trying to fool others. And just after his block expired, he has started edit-warring again and made three reverts. I would first like to check all his quotes and then discuss them one by one.
I have already complained him at Wikiquote:Administrators' noticeboard#Jedi3's disruptive behaviour, false claims and censorship. I ask you comment there and take action against him for his disruptive edits. MonsterHunter32 (talk) 15:01, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
- I am not an administrator and cannot make any comment on this issue regardless, as I have no familiarity with either of the two users who appear to be involved. This needs to be appealed to an administrator, as I cannot have anything to do with it. --AC9016 (talk) 15:04, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
AC9016, I had accidentally posted Jedi3's comment and section again while copying my comment from another talk page. I am not removing "his comment". Only a copy of his comment I accidentally pasted. The comment I accidentally pasted is basically the same as the one made here by Jedi3. Please see my edit. I was only correcting my mistake. Nothing else. I hope you have no problem in me correcting a simple copying mistake. MonsterHunter32 (talk) 21:46, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
- Then it looks to me like our business here is concluded. I won't put back the text you removed. --AC9016 (talk) 23:26, 24 March 2018 (UTC)
- All right, that is fine. I'll leave this stuff here as I said, but I do not want to have anything more to do with this. --AC9016 (talk) 21:44, 25 March 2018 (UTC)
Request for adminship
Please share your support. https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Wikiquote:Requests_for_adminship#Just_A_Regular_New_Yorker_(talk_%C2%B7_contributions). Thanks. J.A.R.N.Y.|🗣️|📧 00:40, 4 June 2018 (UTC)