Harry Potter (series)
Harry Potter is a series of novels by J.K. Rowling. It is about a young boy named Harry Potter and his adventures as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learns how to perform magic and comes face to face with his arch enemy, Lord Voldemort.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2003)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2004)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2005)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2006)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007)
Quidditch Through the Ages (2001)
oranges are fascinating!
I LOVE CABBAGES
- Text: [describing Billywig stings] ...and are rumoured to be a component in the popular sweet Fizzing Whizbees.
- Ron: Last time I eat them then.
- Text: Chimara eggs are classified as Class A Non-Tradeable Goods.
- Harry: So Hagrid'll be getting some any time now.
- Text: [describing the Hippogriff] It can be tamed, though this should be attempted only by experts...
- Ron: Has Hagrid read this book?
- Text: The Kappa is a Japanese water demon...
- Harry: Snape hasn't read this either.
- Pixie M.O.M. Classification: XXX
- Ron: But XXXXXXX if you're Lockhart.
- Ron: [about Puffskeins] I had one of them once.
- Harry: What happened to it?
- Ron: Fred and George used it for Bludger practice.
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince||book||film|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||book||Part 1 film - Part 2 film|
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.